Micheal Montgomery Memorial Tournament

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Has anyone else been watching the stream? It's on rackem.tv. I didnt even see it in the stream forum... anyway I've been watching and listening in but haven't been able to keep up at all. Anyone know where to get a tournament bracket or can someone close get a pic and post it maybe? Thanks.
e3c9a0b93b49ff9c0b05e188594200ba.jpg

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They've only got 3 big tables. One pocket pace will be glacial even with only 16 players. Check RackEmTv and Snookered FB pages for brackets. Don't know if they're up yet or not.

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Also, I heard them talking about today's start time being up in the air, did they come to a conclusion on start time?

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been enjoying the stream. You have the option to change between 3 tables which is nice. Corey and Tony are hill-hill to play Dennis in the finals of the one pocket. Tkach won the women’s division after losing her first match I believe. They had some $2500 a game one pocket streaming. Lot of the big gamblers in town and they’ve been streaming them late night. 10 ball starts tonight. They said they are finishing 10 ball tonight also so it will probably go pretty late.

Last edited:

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
About 6 hours later the one pocket finals just got hill hill. 3-3. Dennis breaking. If Corey wins they are playing another set.

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And just like that, Corey scratches returning Dennis break. Dennis runs 8-out and takes it down. 10 ball starting now.

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis double dips Shane to win the 10 ball. Both sets hill/hill with I think Shane’s only dry break coming hill/hill in the second set.

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis double dips Shane to win the 10 ball. Both sets hill/hill with I think Shane’s only dry break coming hill/hill in the second set.
Yes, but in that last game Shane fouled on a fairly routine 1-rail kick at the 1-ball (not near a rail) and Dennis ran out for the win. Shane shouldn't miss a kick like that, especially on a 7-footer.