Sold Mid America Basic repair lathe

Sold Item

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my basic repair lathe with a few extras. Had it about two to three years to do tips for myself, and friends. Also have used it to do a few shaft retaperings.
Reason for selling is I wanted their large bore lathe to more easily work on a few bars that I frequent, cues and I would like to try and make a basic cue sometime.
I will be selling this basic repair lathe for $500 and feel that is a very good price and won't come down from that. That's
1000001688.jpg
about $300 less than new and no tax.
Would prefer not to ship as i just don't want to deal with that, so I am going to hold off on that option for the time being. If you live within a 6 hr drive from central Wi, it would be well worth a drive. I do travel to SE Wis at times, and EauClaire Wis at times for those in Minnesota.
An idea of shipping costs was almost $190 for my new lathe, so I would estimate this to be $125 or there abouts.

Lathe is tentavily sold.

Last edited:

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is. I just would like to free up some counter space.
As I would prefer not to ship, I am going to hold off on that option for the time being. If it doesn't sell in a month or two, I will probably list it available to ship.

Last edited:

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to sell it without shipping first. We'll see how that goes for now as I have a couple interested buyers that could pick it up, but no commitment from them yet.

Lathe is tentavily sold. There are three somehat local buyers interested.

Last edited: