Might be visiting Arlington, TX for work in a few weeks

Keith Jawahir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for recommendations for a room to practice at while I'm there (9-footers), wouldn't mind someone to spar with either.

Halfjack87

In Training
Silver Member
Rusty's no longer - it became a Rack Daddy and then a Black Berry's.

Clicks has at least one 9 ft table, and is a pretty nice place (clicks.com), but Ft Worth & Arlington are mostly 8 ft tables. Speeds (owned by Clicks) is also pretty good (for the area) and is real easy to find (I-30 & 360 ), but no 9 ft.

(I'm not really Dallas, I'm located just S of Arlington)

jbullerjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rusty's no longer - it became a Rack Daddy and then a Black Berry's.

Clicks has at least one 9 ft table, and is a pretty nice place (clicks.com), but Ft Worth & Arlington are mostly 8 ft tables. Speeds (owned by Clicks) is also pretty good (for the area) and is real easy to find (I-30 & 360 ), but no 9 ft.

(I'm not really Dallas, I'm located just S of Arlington)

Not aware of that, I happen to be in Arlington this weekend and the location is there as it has been forever.

Their website http://www.rustysbilliards.com still shows both locations as well.

jbullerjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you guys are getting the locations mixed up.
There was a pool hall a mile or so north from Rustys on Cooper street that had many names including Rack Daddy's. None of them ever made it.

Rusty's (in the same parking lot as the bowling alley) has been there for like 24 years.
Haven't played there in forever but it used to be a mandatory stop for anyone on the road, open 24 hours and lots of action.