Mike and Jerry, I Request Carom Billiards Section be remove from AZBilliard

There's been 3,690 threads and 20,064 posts on the carom forum.
...and there has been thousands of lurkers...some may eventually join and contribute.

niche things have value also

There are 36 forums on AZ with less action.
 
Never Happened.

But Why aren't you a Gold member?

Why do you care?

What bug got up your butt this week or should I say today that turned you against this forum

Like I said, don't like it leave

What is your deal, why start complaining now about the inactivity
 
Instead of the negative toward me. You Guy should be Defensing or Stating why Carom Billiards Section should stay. And what benefits it Have.

Like PT109 did
 
here is why the carom forum should stay,,,,,,
it gives a person like me
a chance
to call out the members of the forum to try and teach us wannabe 3c players
:D
and also for the occasional educational links and advice that are posted...:thumbup:
 
another reason the carom section should stay
is because caroms in all its forms is part of pool/billiards
and it is where members with similar interests can share and interact (ideally)
 
Instead of the negative toward me. You Guy should be Defensing or Stating why Carom Billiards Section should stay. And what benefits it Have.

Like PT109 did

Shoudnt have to,
I don't go into the English pool forum demanding it to be taken down like some sort of entitled brat just because of the activity level

It is not my place, NOR YOURS to make a claim like that
 
You guys are always welcome to post questions you may have about the technical games, on Bert's Billiard Page. If I am unable to answer myself, I am sure I know people who can.
 
Billiardshot stirring the pot again I see. :grin:

Missed you all these months.

We shall see about Dieck-A-Mom whether he'll add some spice in this area.
 
Billiardshot stirring the pot again I see. :grin:

Missed you all these months.

We shall see about Dieck-A-Mom whether he'll add some spice in this area.

I, for one, will be pleased to see DD posting here....
...although prepare to have some mental blocks crushed....:eek:

Years ago, he challenged me to an al-round....all billiard games...and even scrabble,
backgammon, and golf.....we never got together.
He didn't have to like it....but neither did I. :cool:
 
I, for one, will be pleased to see DD posting here....
...although prepare to have some mental blocks crushed....:eek:

Years ago, he challenged me to an al-round....all billiard games...and even scrabble,
backgammon, and golf.....we never got together.
He didn't have to like it....but neither did I. :cool:

Talk close to 2 hours with DD on the phone. He getting some stuff square away before jump back on AZ... Some discussion might be a surprise!!!

3kushn on his crab list,as he was suppose to play him some 3C before going to Tucson> But never happened
 
Back
Top