MIKE BENDER WHERE'S MY CUES?????

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
WTF??????????? Even IF the local cops would do this they're going to want to know why. When they find out its over some $300 bullshit they're gonna be HOT. Alaska, in case you haven't noticed, is a BIG fkng state. Using state/local authorities to assist your personal financial woes will NOT go over well. My last on this whole deal: at WHAT point does the OP figure out that airing this out on a forum isn't going to do jack?? Contact the guy directly. I've never seen MB post on here.

Apprently you can not comprehend. I said ask local Cops to do welfair check, as the party who gave deposit has apprently tried to reach Mr. Bender. Welfair check is just that, and the party who asked may get call back he from Cops say Mr. Bender is alive and well.

Plus I even gave you an example of list time I did with my 88 y/o who was out of touch because of Canoe accident, where he and wife drowned cell phones.

Please read more carefully CRETIN.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apprently you can not comprehend. I said ask local Cops to do welfair check, as the party who gave deposit has apprently tried to reach Mr. Bender. Welfair check is just that, and the party who asked may get call back he from Cops say Mr. Bender is alive and well.

Plus I even gave you an example of list time I did with my 88 y/o who was out of touch because of Canoe accident, where he and wife drowned cell phones.

Please read more carefully CRETIN.
Listen you delusional fool: the PROBLEM is that you would NOT be doing a welfare-check. All you'd be doing is using law-enforcement for some cue sale bullshit. Based on your string of off-the-air posts on here this really doesn't surprise me. If cops in AK found out why you got them involved in such nonsense they'd coat your loony ass in peanut-butter and send you on a 5mile hike.

Last edited:

filerunner

I'm not mad and I respect the Moderators decisions..

The last discussion got deleted.. A little over the top I agree but some people are C....s and some aren't

That being said Every bad deal needs to be aired..
There's no room for bad business.. It takes way more work to F somebody vs doing the right thing..
I guarantee atleast 50% of you wouldn't last 7 years 7 months and you'd be freaking out about your cues and your down payment..
I've been patient, respectful, and didn't bug Mike... The respect is gone.

Mike Bender where are my 2 F'n cues... You quoted me 3-5 years.. Its been 7 years 7 months.. You're 2 years 7 months late???

I placed this order with Mike Sept 2013..
Mike told me it would be 5 years but possibly 3 years because they were simple players..
It was a BS gesture and I never considered 3 years to be a delivery option.
I sent Mike $300 down and the balance + shipping would be sent on completetion..

Over the next 5.5 years .. I called Mike a handful of times for updates
Mike always had an excuse why he couldn't send me progress pictures..

One call Mike wanted to change the joint material from ivory to a synthetic product because of the ivory ban. I had no problem with that. It made sense

The last call was at 5.5 years and he told me they should be completed soon.. Again I asked for progress pics nothing was sent..

So at this point I've been waiting for my call, my email, some F'n smoke signals, or even a blast of northern lights to let me know the cues are finished..
I've gotten nothing..

I'm calling you out Mike Bender.. Come defend your name.
I'd like to hear what your definition of soon is.. Is 2 years 2 soon??
Do you know where he lives? Is it possible to pay him a visit in person?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Listen you delusional fool: the PROBLEM is that you would NOT be doing a welfare-check. All you'd be doing is using law-enforcement for some some cue sale bullshit. Based on your string of off-the-air posts on here this really doesn't surprise me. If cops in AK found out why you got them involved in such nonsense they'd coat your loony ass in peanut-butter and send you on a 5mile hike.

There you go again with the name calling, trust me Cops do welfair checks daily. Sometimes it is just deliver message of someone is trying to reach you. Might take a day or two if they are busy with calls, could happen fast if call are slow.

Learn to ber nice, it might give you some points with people.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
There you go again with the name calling, trust me Cops do welfair checks daily. Sometimes it is just deliver message of someone is trying to reach you. Might take a day or two if they are busy with calls, could happen fast if call are slow.

Learn to ber nice, it might give you some points with people.
They do welfare checks for concerned family, not for $300 disputes on the internet. They would be furious

Your entitlement on this topic is appalling. You have complained about kids being entitled before, but you give them the orange crush

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL agreed. I can’t even imagine ordering a southwest with a 15 tpyear wait time.

Wow, southwest is up to 15 years now??
I regret not getting on the list back when it was only 2 years..

I've never heard anybody complain about doing business with southwest.. I know a lot of people that have ordered cues from them
and they always get their cues.. Its obvious southwest is a business run by professionals..

I got on Dennis Searings list 14 years ago..
He called me to discuss cues and how ordering from him works..
14 years later do I think I'm getting the call? Hell nooooo lol
Its the ghost list..

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They do welfare checks for concerned family, not for $300 disputes on the internet. They would be furious

Your entitlement on this topic is appalling. You have complained about kids being entitled before, but you give them the orange crush
If they found out that it was a fake call they'd not only be pissed they'd arrest their ass.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know this because you watched Adam 12?🤣
Awww,isn't this just peachy. Making references to 50yr old cop shows. Surprised you can remember what you had for breakfast. Seriously, its because i know what the law is. Sending cops out on bullshit ghost calls is a felony in a lot of states.

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, southwest is up to 15 years now??
I regret not getting on the list back when it was only 2 years..

I've never heard anybody complain about doing business with southwest.. I know a lot of people that have ordered cues from them
and they always get their cues.. Its obvious southwest is a business run by professionals..

I got on Dennis Searings list 14 years ago..
He called me to discuss cues and how ordering from him works..
14 years later do I think I'm getting the call? Hell nooooo lol
Its the ghost list..
But Dennis would not have asked for money up front.
I am guessing you got tagged as a flipper, but that doesn't excuse a cuemaker for taking any money without any intention to deliver a cue

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good thing, he is not MAD!
I'm not mad at the Moderators for deleting the original thread..
I am pissed that Bender strung me along and won't come forward..
I'm frustrated that a grown human (I can't call him a man because men don't act that way) is hiding over 2 cues ..

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey wipe the corners of your mouth when you talk about Dennis.. LOL
Every time a cue builder F's somebody all you little B17@h3S get together and protect your hero's..

All you weak ........ worship all these cue makers like they're gods..
I can see it now a HUGE Herd of AZB losers at Expo rushing from table to table to meet their hero's that builds Toys..
They turn wood on a lathe .. Aim higher people..

Every time a cue builder F's somebody all you little B17@h3S get together and protect your hero's..

Grown men acting like little puppies begging for bone..
Pathetic..
I'm on your side doofus...well I was...i think i can see how you might rub someone, like a cuemaker, the wrong way.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But Dennis would not have asked for money up front.
I am guessing you got tagged as a flipper, but that doesn't excuse a cuemaker for taking any money without any intention to deliver a cue
I never mentioned Dennis took any money, but I think Dennis likes to F()@& with people..

I'll admit I thought Dennis was going to build me a cue, but after talking to a large sample of people I found out Dennis is a Flake..
So now it's my running joke I'm on the list going on 14 years.

I have no problem if a cue builder doesn't want to business with me.. It's their right..
Its the M-fkr's that take your money string you along like it's some sort of sport.
Its like these broke F()@&s need a interest free loan..

I had one cue builder have to get a loan from a Bank to pay me back...
I'm not shitting you..

It was over $5000 and he had to ask me how much he owed me and had no clue what orders I paid for..
He asked me to buy him wood on gilmer wood on a couple of occasions..
He asked me to buy him a set of golf clubs on ebay..
I was his human ATM.. LOL

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on your side doofus...well I was...i think i can see how you might rub someone, like a cuemaker, the wrong way.
I'm sorry I owe you an apology..
I deleted my reply to you after I posted it before you replied..
I'm in defense mode..
Again I'm sorry..

I did post another reply.. hahahahha Again my F up..

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably can drive there in 4 or 5 days.

I'd never put up Any deposit I wasn't willing to lose. Hate to say it, but he's hosed. Maybe you can sue in civil court.
Drive 5000mi with the hope of getting $300 back??? Wow.