Mike Dechaine vs Nelson Olivera

Boston Dave Bowdoin 5 vs Steve Reynolds (Owner of TJ's) On the Hill *Race to 9 Even* $500
 
Well, AJ and Creedo are banging some balls now. Gonna hang this up. Hope this helped someone!
 
Hi again Bob. Wanna thank you for the scoring and updates. It's a dirty job and I suck at it so it's nice to have people like you around =) Was fun watching these matches. Mike gave up the nuts for that 2nd set I think, and he paid for it. Well, broke even for it.
 
Hi again Bob. Wanna thank you for the scoring and updates. It's a dirty job and I suck at it so it's nice to have people like you around =) Was fun watching these matches. Mike gave up the nuts for that 2nd set I think, and he paid for it. Well, broke even for it.

Thanks for the nice comments. I had some good help with Poolzilla, sde, SharkeN, Curlyscues, and ttdster. They kept things straight in the chat while I was posting these, answering PMs, finding links, helping AJ with anything she needed etc. If these guys hadn't of stepped up I would have been totally overwhelmed. There is much more to moderating, if done right, then most realize. Generally, there is no time to watch much of the action. When the wealth is shared, then all can enjoy.

Gotta tell yea CreeDo, you sounded like you have been doing this an awful long time. "Someone" in the chat said "CreeDo could be the next JoeyA" -----> that is one heck of a compliment!

I see streaming as one of, if not "the", best way to support our sport at this time in terms of getting it out there to the public. The no tolerance policy made this event a pleasure to watch. IMHO, continuance of same will bring a more positive imagine than is unfortunately perceived by the general public. Hats off to Mr. Reynolds, his boss Tammy (had to throw that in just for general purposes ;)), and all that were involved.

I look forward to, not only the Ladies 9-Ball State Championship on Oct 10, but the many more streams that will surly emulate what TJ's Classic Billiards has done thus far.

Congratulations on a job well done,

Bob
<AJ Rocks!>
 
Thanks for the nice comments. I had some good help with Poolzilla, sde, SharkeN, Curlyscues, and ttdster. They kept things straight in the chat while I was posting these, answering PMs, finding links, helping AJ with anything she needed etc. If these guys hadn't of stepped up I would have been totally overwhelmed. There is much more to moderating, if done right, then most realize. Generally, there is no time to watch much of the action. When the wealth is shared, then all can enjoy.

Gotta tell yea CreeDo, you sounded like you have been doing this an awful long time. "Someone" in the chat said "CreeDo could be the next JoeyA" -----> that is one heck of a compliment!

I see streaming as one of, if not "the", best way to support our sport at this time in terms of getting it out there to the public. The no tolerance policy made this event a pleasure to watch. IMHO, continuance of same will bring a more positive imagine than is unfortunately perceived by the general public. Hats off to Mr. Reynolds, his boss Tammy (had to throw that in just for general purposes ;)), and all that were involved.

I look forward to, not only the Ladies 9-Ball State Championship on Oct 10, but the many more streams that will surly emulate what TJ's Classic Billiards has done thus far.

Congratulations on a job well done,

Bob
<AJ Rocks!>

I don't know what to say Bob! You are amazing at what you do! You took care of all those little things that made it easier on my end and I really truly appreciate all of it! And thanks to all who gave Bob a helping hand, thanks to Zilla for keeping brackets up to date for me too ;-) I don't know what to do without you guys. *Big Hug*
 
I don't know what to say Bob! You are amazing at what you do! You took care of all those little things that made it easier on my end and I really truly appreciate all of it! And thanks to all who gave Bob a helping hand, thanks to Zilla for keeping brackets up to date for me too ;-) I don't know what to do without you guys. *Big Hug*

A hug from the streaming tigress would be nice ..... nice indeed:

images
 
Back
Top