Mike Sigel Cues

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a quick question....

I was looking around the Pawn Shops locally and thought I hit paydirt until I pulled more than the buttcap out of the case. It was a Mike Sigel Cue made by some cheapo company I'm sure. I can get pics after Spring Break is over (or if I can get out while the ol lady has the youngun).

It had a huge S on the buttcap and each end of the "S" had a cue ball on the end I think that had "M" on the top and "S" at the bottom. I didnt look real well after that but it had white diamonds with no notches. Linen wrap.

Like I said I dont think it was a top notch cue and WASNT done by him, but I'm wondering if said cue is worth anything? The diamonds were in the points as well, and either the guy that pawned it had taken the bumper out or it was made like that I couldnt tell. But he wanted $175 for the Sigel Cue, what looked to be a J&J Break Cue, and a 2x4 case which I thought was way too high.

Let me know if you can find anything as I cant!:thumbup:

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks you hit it on the head.

I think it was the MS-4B.

Looked like it was rode hard and put up wet. The finish was chipping off and the diamonds looked like stickers instead of inlays. Thanks for the link!

It came with a break cue and 2x4 Mike Sigel Case, but I still dont think it was all worth $175 (which I know is not firm)...

malidave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
175 come on that is crazy, now if it was a hand made one by him that is a different story.

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
175 come on that is crazy, now if it was a hand made one by him that is a different story.

Yea that was the FIRST thing I looked for was if it was hand made or not. It looked like a dog chewed on the cue, plus the break cue looked bad but the case was actually in the best of shape but not enough for me to get right now. I kind of snickered and walked out.

Another pawn shop around here wanted $100 for the White Cuetec Cue that looks like Allison Fisher's but not really her signature series because it didnt have her name printed on. They wanted $100 and it was beat to hell in a 1x1 case with finish chipped everywhere. I just had to laugh and walk away...

Wished I could find the deals some find on here! It isnt from a lack of trying, thats for sure!!!

Itsnotme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, I checked his website and those are some cheap friggin cues, garbage. I bet he is lucky to sell 1-2 a month. Is that how that dude makes his money now??? From a legend to a cheap cue salesman lmao!:thumbup:

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dunno but believe me when I say this, I've seen better NEW moochi's than this stick looked. It looked like a CHEAP China cue and I mean CHEAP!