Milk Dud Tips

headmuses

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pooldawg8....got my tips in the mail today. Thanks for a great transaction, cant wait to install and try them out. dont know how to PM you on this new forum format ...can someone explain this to me...I am a computer Luddite...lol.

Ramsey

I`m selling these tips for $3.00 each plus $4.50 for shipping by US 1st class mail in the US. I made these milk duds from 14mm elkmaster tips. After being soaked & pressed for a few days each, they are still 14mm. I have 91 tips for sale at this time. I have sold a lot of these tips on here before & people really seem to like how they play. Let me know how many you need by PM & I`ll PM you my paypal address. Thanks for looking.
Jeff

Minimum order of 3 tips please
If you want to order tips, please send me a PM with amount needed, thank you
I`m selling these tips for $3.00 each plus $4.50 for shipping by US 1st class mail in the US. I made these milk duds from 14mm elkmaster tips. After being soaked & pressed for a few days each, they are still 14mm. I have 91 tips for sale at this time. I have sold a lot of these tips on here before & people really seem to like how they play. Let me know how many you need by PM & I`ll PM you my paypal address. Thanks for looking.
Jeff

Jeff

pm me please

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I`m selling these tips for $3.00 each plus $4.50 for shipping by US 1st class mail in the US. I made these milk duds from 14mm elkmaster tips. After being soaked & pressed for a few days each, they are still 14mm. I have 120 tips for sale at this time. I have sold a lot of these tips on here before & people really seem to like how they play. Let me know how many you need by PM & I`ll PM you my paypal address. Thanks for looking.
Jeff

Stock built back up bump
Shoot me a PM if interested
Thank you
Jeff

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
New month bump stock built up & ready to ship
PM me with how many you want
Thank you

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
How do I go about ordering milk dud tips from you? Thanks.
Tom1234
I sent you 2 Private Messages, look at the envelope next to your user name. Click on that envelope, that should help answer your questions you have asked of me. Please reply to them Hope this helps you out.
Jeff

Rusty in Montana

Thank you Jeff,
For answering my questions and the quick service I've only been able to play just a short period of time so far but I'm looking forward to when I can play longer so I can truly enjoy my time at the table .
Allan