Ming Ng

Pjadedd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know where Ming Ng has been? I've noticed that she hasn't played the last few events.

PJ

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pjadedd said:
Does anyone know where Ming Ng has been? I've noticed that she hasn't played the last few events.

PJ

I think she took sometime off to work on her game..

allie

Pro Player
Silver Member
Ming did take some time off from the tour. She told me a few months back that she was planning on playing only a few of the events in 2005.

Alice Rim

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Are you talking about the girl who calls herself Empress Ming? I saw her in southern california and she plays good, not great, but she put out a flyer for a tourney she was promoting and she was all dolled up and had "Empress Ming" on the flyer.

Very good looking lady but what's the story on the Empress thing? She seemed a little too serious, maybe...

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
bud green said:
Are you talking about the girl who calls herself Empress Ming? I saw her in southern california and she plays good, not great, but she put out a flyer for a tourney she was promoting and she was all dolled up and had "Empress Ming" on the flyer.

Very good looking lady but what's the story on the Empress thing? She seemed a little too serious, maybe...

When Ming was relatively new on the scene, she competed wearing lovely, flashy, and colorful Asian garments, and looked rather regal in her appearance. This caused her to become known as the Empress Ming. The name is a combination of the fact that one of the Ancient Chinese Dynasties was called the Ming Dynasty and the fact that Ming seemed to wear the clothing asscoiated with Asian royalty.