first hour was free with drink purchase, they have a full bar with beer on tap, I think it's $10 or so hourly for pool, restaurant downstairs
tables are very interesting, maybe 8-10 total, very very old tables with minimul referbishing, , I played on what I suspect was Gold Crown 1, simonis reclothed, very nice playing and probably their best table
horrible useless table lights above all tables
I think they had a 12 foot snooker table too but got drunk and forget
They have a beautiful 10 foot pool table that needs work, but it's a gorgeous table and worth the trip just to play on it
old musty smell in the whole place, no air conditioning which totally sucks
worst house cues ever
good service, younger hipster staff
not a players room but definetley worth checking out, very accessible for any out of towners staying in the downtown core
tables are very interesting, maybe 8-10 total, very very old tables with minimul referbishing, , I played on what I suspect was Gold Crown 1, simonis reclothed, very nice playing and probably their best table
horrible useless table lights above all tables
I think they had a 12 foot snooker table too but got drunk and forget
They have a beautiful 10 foot pool table that needs work, but it's a gorgeous table and worth the trip just to play on it
old musty smell in the whole place, no air conditioning which totally sucks
worst house cues ever
good service, younger hipster staff
not a players room but definetley worth checking out, very accessible for any out of towners staying in the downtown core