enzo said:I suggest we should increase this number, please? Seriously, would that be possible??
Let's take a poll to see if the idea has any popularity.....
Life? I'd settle for an ignore list just for ex-wifes. Of course, I'd be over the limit of four, so it might not help me a lot.9 on the snap said:I wish life had an ignore list.![]()
Pushout said:?????? Just what are you referring to? I have more than four on my ignore list and don't see posts from any of them.
bigskyjake said:I have 7-8 people on my ignore list
enzo said:funny cus i had 4 spots, now i have 5 ignore spots (only 2 left, scary). how come you have more than me?? anyone know??
memikey said:There is another way to ignore selected posters without technological assistance from the website. It's a long hard slog to learn it and it requires a certain degree of intelligence, dedication and sacrifice. Here's a summary of how the operating instructions go........you read the thread poster's name........if it's someone you don't want to read posts from.........you don't read the post.
Ignore function?!.....Bah humbug!![]()
![]()
You have your parents on ignore?????cubswin said:That is the best ignore feature I've ever used. Sad when adults need someone to take care of every problem for them. Scary part is many of them are parents.
memikey said:There is another way to ignore selected posters without technological assistance from the website. It's a long hard slog to learn it and it requires a certain degree of intelligence, dedication and sacrifice. Here's a summary of how the operating instructions go........you read the thread poster's name........if it's someone you don't want to read posts from.........you don't read the post.
For those who can't remember the above highly complicated system, a little yellow 'post it' label could be sellotaped to the screen. A helpline could be displayed by the webmaster for emergency cases of sudden onset of Alzheimers. An automated recording would read those operating instructions to callers. Mind you, by the time they'd dialled the number they'd probably have forgotten what they were ringing for anyway. One plus on the Alzheimers front is of course being able to organise your own surprise birthday party![]()
![]()
Ignore function?!.....Bah humbug!![]()
![]()
enzo said:yeah, this will work as good as if i told you not to read the word THIS!!!
did you read it???
enzo said:funny cus i had 4 spots, now i have 5 ignore spots (only 2 left, scary). how come you have more than me?? anyone know??