Money sent but no instructions: Frank Bruce

RFisher

FISHER CUES
Silver Member
I had 4 payments from paypal in the last 2 weeks, and two today with no notes, or instructions.

Please pm me or call and leave a message if you've sent money and haven't got anything yet, I don't have your address's or know what the money is for.

Frank Bruce I got paypal from you at the end of last month, please let me know what it was for and an address.

Thanks

tsp&b

Silver Member
Be careful... It could be some sort of a scam???? I don't know but it looks fishy to me. No pun intended.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Be careful... It could be some sort of a scam???? I don't know but it looks fishy to me. No pun intended.

Not really. What happens is that people send the money as a gift and that type of payment with no fees does not include confirmed address.

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really. What happens is that people send the money as a gift and that type of payment with no fees does not include confirmed address.

I see! I was wondering what happened when I paid for the phenolic tubing last week and got a message from the seller that he needed my address. I just checked my account and my verified address was there. Now I understand.

Dick

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
That is one side affect of sending it as a gift. The other side affect is that too many 'gift' payments in a short time and the seller's account may get suspended. They have software that tracks stuff like that so that people don't side step Paypal's cut of the money.
Dave

Last edited:

javi2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But the buyer gets charged for this. Is it a lower price than what the seller would get for "goods"?

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But the buyer gets charged for this. Is it a lower price than what the seller would get for "goods"?[/QUOT

No, the buyer pays nothing but the seller is charged something around 3% when the money through Paypal is used for goods or services.

Dick

wizard of cues

Registered
I had 4 payments from paypal in the last 2 weeks, and two today with no notes, or instructions.

Please pm me or call and leave a message if you've sent money and haven't got anything yet, I don't have your address's or know what the money is for.

Frank Bruce I got paypal from you at the end of last month, please let me know what it was for and an address.

Thanks
I sent you $35 for 15 brown bumpers....please send to: Frank Bruce
3630 portsmouth
San Antonio, Tx

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
But the buyer gets charged for this. Is it a lower price than what the seller would get for "goods"?[/QUOT

No, the buyer pays nothing but the seller is charged something around 3% when the money through Paypal is used for goods or services.

Dick

I have also sent money as "money owed". I pay the fee, the recipient gets the full amount.

Just another Paypal twist.

Gary