Monk 202 DVD Set

AnthonyR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ozone Billiards and Seyberts just drop the price from $50 to $20 on the "Monk 202 Foundations for Banking and Kicking" 3 disc DVD set incase anyones interested. I about ordered it a weeks ago for $50, thankfully I waited!

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Terrific instructional DVD's. All kinds of helpful info on banking and kicking. Well worth the money.

AnthonyR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Demo: good luck finding it used, I posted trying to find one used last week here.

Pete: that's great the hear, I ordered mine on Wednesday.

Dr. Cue was at my pool hall recently in Columbus, Ohio for an APA Top Gun Tourny and was showing stuff and selling that dvd. I'm glad I waited, I almost bought it from him for $50. Also I got to shoot him a game of pool! ( no I didn't win lol)

demoswf

SWF@TW
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Demo: good luck finding it used, I posted trying to find one used last week here.

Pete: that's great the hear, I ordered mine on Wednesday.

Dr. Cue was at my pool hall recently in Columbus, Ohio for an APA Top Gun Tourny and was showing stuff and selling that dvd. I'm glad I waited, I almost bought it from him for $50. Also I got to shoot him a game of pool! ( no I didn't win lol)

Thanks bro
don't wanna wait so placed an order on seyberts.....:p
FYI, apa members can get $1 off (5%)
simply enter the promo code APARULES during the checkout ..:thumbup:

AnthonyR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I saw ozone had it for $20 I checked seyberts and they had it for $50. So thanks to their 110% better price promise, I got it for $17! Then they changed their price right away lol :D

demoswf

SWF@TW
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When I saw ozone had it for $20 I checked seyberts and they had it for $50. So thanks to their 110% better price promise, I got it for $17! Then they changed their price right away lol :D

u r so smart.....:thumbup:
I didn't even notice they have such rules......:boring2: