Monster Barenbrugge - DukeofDBQ cue

cannonball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The universe aligned today. My Dad, DukeofDBQ, had ordered this cue and although he has passed I was able to meet with Dave today to pick up this work of art. It is almost impossible to capture the brilliance and chatoyance of this sapele. Anyone who knew my Dad, knew of his love for fancy wood. He would have loved this cue and I know he is looking down with a big grin!

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Condolences to you and your family!

On the other hand you got a very special cue to hold onto and remember your Dad.
Beautiful work for sure, enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I'm sorry your Dad met the "Lord of Things" before he was able to enjoy his "Lord of The Rings"...Both have earned those names and your father deserved the best of both. My condolences to you and your family.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those rings are sick, and the wood is spectacular!

It’s a beautiful cue, and although I’m sure it’s a bit bittersweet, a very special way to remember your dad.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sold your father a cue or two several years ago. He was a great guy to transact business with and had great taste in fine cues. He’s smiling down at you and this incredible cue.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry about your loss.

What’s stunning cue! That has got to be one of the nicest cues I have seen posted in a very long time. Top notch. Right up their with anything I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

JC

Coos Cues
What a beautiful tribute to your father.

Losing our fathers is hard but it's the natural way of things. Be grateful your father never had to live with losing you.

Cherish it for your time and pass it down to a deserving descendant.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry about your Dad. He clearly appreciated fine things, what an outstanding piece of work!
Enjoy it in good health with his memory.