Monster SugarTree!

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Monster SugarTree with 8 perfect hi-lo points of Goncola Alves and Maple, triple recut scallops of the same woods. Ebony forearm and butt, highly figured Goncola wrapless handle. The butt cap and half-Joint are made of fossilized whale bone.

Eric told me his wife is Eskimo. On a trip to Alaska, he made some wooden harpoon points for a native trader in exchange for the fossilized whale bone, estimated to be 15,000 years old!

48 total recuts makes this one of Eric’s more complex cues and a very rare monster! It looks and plays like a dream. The bone in the joint collar gives a noticeable extra resonance and feedback to the already fantastic SugarTree hit!

58 inches with an even 29 inch split of butt and shafts. Matching, 4-piece joint protectors with wooden screws. 3 shafts with iv*** ferrules, full 13mm shafts - 4.11 to 4.16 ozs. Butt weighs 15.26 ozs.
One shaft is test hit only. All tips in great condition. Cue rolls dead straight together, apart and on a rail.

This cue is a head turner! If you don't like attention in pool rooms, don't buy this cue. Every time I pull it out, someone comes over from another table to ask me about it!

Back in action! Too sweet to let go.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5Gsss

Last edited:

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yes, Mike — I think I have the pic of him holding it up on your nice man-cave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awizzzy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This is one bad a$$ cue. Best Sugar Tree cue I have seen yet.

GLWS dude!!!

:grin::grin::grin::grin-square::grin-square:

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
$4195 - I pay paypal fees - or $3995 Friends and Family or cashiers check.

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
$4195 - I pay paypal fees - or $3995 Friends and Family or cashiers check.

Pay six months same as cash with PayPal
Credit. Straight South West cues considered in trade deals.