Jason Koopman AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 15, 2009 #1 WOW.... Just got word that Varner hit Ellerman with a 7 pack in their 8 Ball match!
DRW AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 16, 2009 #2 Varner Jason Koopman said: WOW.... Just got word that Varner hit Ellerman with a 7 pack in their 8 Ball match! Click to expand... Non bragging Kentucky gentleman that he is, didn't even mention that while commentating with Joey A.
Varner Jason Koopman said: WOW.... Just got word that Varner hit Ellerman with a 7 pack in their 8 Ball match! Click to expand... Non bragging Kentucky gentleman that he is, didn't even mention that while commentating with Joey A.
dirtypool40 I love this freakin' game Silver Member Sep 16, 2009 #3 I've never met him, but he always seems like a classy guy, and I love his laid back style of commentary. You get him and buddy in a booth, and it's like they are sippin' whiskey and watching the game at home.
I've never met him, but he always seems like a classy guy, and I love his laid back style of commentary. You get him and buddy in a booth, and it's like they are sippin' whiskey and watching the game at home.
Fast Lenny Faster Than You... Silver Member Sep 16, 2009 #4 Jason Koopman said: WOW.... Just got word that Varner hit Ellerman with a 7 pack in their 8 Ball match! Click to expand... That is super strong!, would like a dvd of that match. :smile:
Jason Koopman said: WOW.... Just got word that Varner hit Ellerman with a 7 pack in their 8 Ball match! Click to expand... That is super strong!, would like a dvd of that match. :smile:
stuckart Paint Dry Watching Champ Silver Member Sep 16, 2009 #5 I guess that is one way to beat the 2008 US Bar Table 8-ball Champion! :grin: I'll have to try that next time we face off.
I guess that is one way to beat the 2008 US Bar Table 8-ball Champion! :grin: I'll have to try that next time we face off.