Saturday, July 18 - Royal Billiards, 46 Bergen Turnpike, Little Ferry, NJ 07643 - Mr. Park (201) 694-1231
Play a 25 point game with Semih Sayginer or Frederic Caudron and win a $1,000 cue if you beat them. I do not know what the entry fee is. All players will get a prize.
At 3:00 PM they will play an exhibition match. I do not know if there will be an admission charge.
Sunday, July 19 - Uno Cafe & Billiards, 78-01 Roosevelt Ave., Jackson Heights, NY - (718) 565-0048
Play a 25 point game with Eddy Merckx or Frederic Caudron and win a $1,000 cue if you beat them. I do not know what the entry fee is. All players will get a prize.
At 3:00 PM they will play an exhibition match. I do not know if there will be an admission charge.
Please note: These two events coincide with day 1 and day 2 of the Ladies Tournament.
Play a 25 point game with Semih Sayginer or Frederic Caudron and win a $1,000 cue if you beat them. I do not know what the entry fee is. All players will get a prize.
At 3:00 PM they will play an exhibition match. I do not know if there will be an admission charge.
Sunday, July 19 - Uno Cafe & Billiards, 78-01 Roosevelt Ave., Jackson Heights, NY - (718) 565-0048
Play a 25 point game with Eddy Merckx or Frederic Caudron and win a $1,000 cue if you beat them. I do not know what the entry fee is. All players will get a prize.
At 3:00 PM they will play an exhibition match. I do not know if there will be an admission charge.
Please note: These two events coincide with day 1 and day 2 of the Ladies Tournament.