Mosconi Cup Streaming troubleshooting for United States

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
This thread I'd like to be soley to help people find a way to watch the matches in the USA. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I went to the Omnisports link provided in other MC threads and went to register to pay $5.95 to get today's feed. All 7 of the crazy usernames I tried were claimed to have been already taken. Sorry, but koolkat9724lhfowh7 is not taken.

I tried the test "demo" feed and it worked fine. How do people in the US get to watch the Cup today?
 
This thread I'd like to be soley to help people find a way to watch the matches in the USA. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I went to the Omnisports link provided in other MC threads and went to register to pay $5.95 to get today's feed. All 7 of the crazy usernames I tried were claimed to have been already taken. Sorry, but koolkat9724lhfowh7 is not taken.

I tried the test "demo" feed and it worked fine. How do people in the US get to watch the Cup today?

Hey KK,

I could not get past the "signature line code" today - kept getting errors.
I watched all of last years matches from this site !!!!

Anyway, I finally gave up & sent them an email asking for HELP - I'll let you know if they get back to me
 
Back
Top