Most beautiful cue I ever had! A SUGARTREE!

Eric is a genus with wood, his cues play better than they look.he is a very good friend and I really respect his work, and he being a family man.
 
I just changed the tip of 1 shaft to Kamui Black S and IT IS DA BOMB!!! I have been playing great with this cue and I am so thankful to the person who sold it to me and Eric for making this amazing cue....More break clears to come!
 
would love to see that 48 point sugartree....

I think what Ralph means is 16 point re-cut at the forearm with triple scallop re-cut on the handle. As far as I know that Eric only made a couple of 24 point re-cut on the forearm. don't remember ever seeing a 48 pointer on the forearm.
 
I think what Ralph means is 16 point re-cut at the forearm with triple scallop re-cut on the handle. As far as I know that Eric only made a couple of 24 point re-cut on the forearm. don't remember ever seeing a 48 pointer on the forearm.
yes 24 point recut in the forearm and 24 point recut scallops in the Butt, no nice wheather yet to make some nice pics, but it plays fantastic, better as my old one:eek::eek:
Ralf
 
Erics cues are always beautiful and play great as well. Im currently trying to talk him into making me one. Cleary got my last one and I regret it.
 
Back
Top