Very cool you got to introduce Alex.

If you already did and I missed it please point me
in the right direction.

If this request is out of line feel free to tell
me to stfu;)

Black-Balled

He Rides the Skies
Silver Member
1) sword fight w/Zorro 2) pee into the wind 3) argue with superior intellects You're not impressing anyone with no facts to support your hypothesis.

Whereas the only 'fact' you can call upon is that you haven't seen it?

Hmmmmph. That's about as supportive as boxer shorts.

xradarx

Willie Mosconi had no peers; Willie beats them all
Silver Member
Conspiracy my ahrse!

Another moon landing conspiracy?

View attachment 533767
Read the plaque very carefully. Says nothing about 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. He and they can call the practice session anything that they would like, just not 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. Net even an assemblage of or the like to the true game condition, exhibition or otherwise. No one disputes that he may have run a record number of balls. Just not in regulation 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous which has rules to abide by. Matters not what a $10 plaque reads. Get real.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Read the plaque very carefully. Says nothing about 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. He and they can call the practice session anything that they would like, just not 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous. Net even an assemblage of or the like to the true game condition, exhibition or otherwise. No one disputes that he may have run a record number of balls. Just not in regulation 14.1 Straight Pool/Continuous which has rules to abide by. Matters not what a $10 plaque reads. Get real.

Chris Melling will be surprised, and perhaps a little hurt, that this method of playing 14.1
doesn’t mean anything to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWu3jGkZ-VA

On the other hand, I think he may realize that it means a lot to many people....
...so I don’t see him needing antidepressant pills just yet.

logical

apart of their 'semi public'
Silver Member
... No one disputes that he may have run a record number of balls...

Have you really not read the accusations that the whole thing is fake?

Read the plaque very carefully. ..............Matters not what a $10 plaque reads.

Make up your mind, you are arguing with yourself again.

Get real.

Your cheese has slipped off your cracker so far it isn't even in the same zip code.

. Net even an assemblage of or the like to the true game condition, exhibition or otherwise....

That's barely an actual sentence but would you rather he just kept shooting after winning an exhibition match with the local favorite...you know like the guy who used to hold the record did? How does having someone sitting in a chair who already lost make it a legit record?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Danny Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
No editing

He can damn sure cut out all the time between racks devoted to racking the balls and taking breaks etc. Nothing happens on the table then anyway. The single object ball and cue ball remain in the same position, so why not. Add some commentary and you're good to go. We get to see all the shots uninterrupted and he gets to makes some money off his achievement. I'd be okay with such a DVD (it would be way shorter) and if some others don't approve they don't have to buy it.

this is a oxymoron, cannot as u say cut out all the time - between racks - and again as u stated - get to see all the shots uninterrupted. But that was a nice try Jay. I will answer the question that u chose to not answer for ya Jay, I know u would not give away 10 large without seeing an un edited video that passes the geek squad - unless u got paid to do so. I know this guy and he is not below pulling a shady move to make a buck. If the video has been tampered with - the people will see and call em out on it - guaranteed.

logical

apart of their 'semi public'
Silver Member
does not take long to rack, but again nice try. Trying to speed up the video might lead to larceny - i think.
Ok, that's nuts but regardless...there is no video yet. Stop ranting about edits and speed ups and shenanigans when you have zero evidence that any such things are going on.

Pass the keyboard back to xradarx.

xradarx

Willie Mosconi had no peers; Willie beats them all
Silver Member
Logical vs ill-logical

Have you really not read the accusations that the whole thing is fake? Very True!

Make up your mind, you are arguing with yourself again. better than arguing with sell-outs.

Your cheese has slipped off your cracker so far it isn't even in the same zip code. At least I had cheese and crackers. That's what jobs are all about. Lot of Pool players bumming for assistance.

That's barely an actual sentence but would you rather he just kept shooting after winning an exhibition match with the local favorite...you know like the guy who used to hold the record did? He still has a name and still holds the record. Did you miss something other than pool balls? How does having someone sitting in a chair who already lost make it a legit record? Better than having 8 whopsided opinions to back up your claims.

Just because you swallowed his story hook, line, and sinker, doesn't make it factual.

ChicagoRJ

EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
Gold Member
Silver Member
does not take long to rack, but again nice try. Trying to speed up the video might lead to larceny - i think.

That's the thing, nobody cares about your opinion on a video you had nothing to do with and surely could never accomplish yourself. Yeah, I know it stings because he "sharked" you once like 100 years ago. So, time to get over it buttercup. There is a new sheriff in town, so step aside deputy ;)

Black-Balled

He Rides the Skies
Silver Member
That's the thing, nobody cares about your opinion on a video you had nothing to do with and surely could never accomplish yourself. Yeah, I know it stings because he "sharked" you once like 100 years ago. So, time to get over it buttercup. There is a new sheriff in town, so step aside deputy ;)

If you're not on ignore yet...! :lmao:

Danny Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
windy scraper

yer not everybody - but yea u are closer to nobody to b sure, last time i played him in the 14.1 - he did not like it, but at least he did not throw chalk and cry like a little baby (as he DID when I defeated him in the past). I would also add that people who think they can speak for 'everybody' are of an inadequate iq. capiche windy pizza scraper.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yer not everybody - but yea u are closer to nobody to b sure, last time i played him in the 14.1 - he did not like it, but at least he did not throw chalk and cry like a little baby (as he DID when I defeated him in the past). I would also add that people who think they can speak for 'everybody' are of an inadequate iq. capiche windy pizza scraper.

It looks like Arnaldo started a thread about the video.
You might try to e-mail John directly and get answers
to some of your concerns.