Multiple tournament listings for houston and surrounding area players

GAtexas1978

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wednesday nights
Player's lounge sign ups starts 7 pm tourney starts 8:15 pm Porter, Tx
Straight 8 ball rules
Free Entry race is determined based on # of players, 2/1 if field is 16 or less, 1/1 for over 16 players pays out 1st and 2nd only $70/$30

Cue club New Caney, Tx
$5 / $10 depending on director
Bar matches pot
BCA rules 8 ball, race 3/3
Starts at 8

Thursday

Half Dollar lounge New Caney, Tx
8 pm BCA rules $5/$10 entry depending on bar owner, Bar matches 50% of pot
Race 3/2
This is also steak night, which I believe is $12, Red cooks some delicious steaks and bake potatoes.

Friday

Cue Club New Caney, Tx
8 Ball BCA rules
$10 entry race 3/3, Bar matches pot
They also have dart tourneys and Poker tourneys lots of fun

Saturday

Cue Club New Caney, Tx
9 ball BCA rules
$17 entry, Bar matches pot of each $10 entry
race to 4/4 for players who haven't won, previous winners plays to race to 5 for fairness sake

Sunday

Sonny's Sports Bar in Conroe, Tx 8 or 9 pm
8 Ball BCA modified
This bar is actually really nice and ran by Dan and Brandy, good people
$5 or $10 I forget which it was, Bar puts up added $30 I think
race 2/1

Cue Club 4 pm
8 ball BCA rules
$20 entry Bar matches half of pot or up to $300 max

Every 3rd Sunday @ Cue Club @ 4pm is Calcutta $20 entry 8 Ball

Every 4th Sunday @ Half Dollar @ 4pm is Calcutta $10 entry 8 Ball

I will add more as I get the list

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks

B.
 
good to know

Do you know of any others around spring?
That's where I live
been looking to try an amateur s tourney

seems theres one in oct right at my bday off 1960
lone star
 
Back
Top