must call the pockek on the 9 ball format

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you know I watch these poolgames on TV and I don't understand why they don't call the nine on the break! it's a free call and if the format calls for you to call the pocket for the 9 why don't the players call a poctket before breaking if it goes you win! but if you don't call it, it gets spotted, I know for dam sure if I was betting a game I'd call a pocket for it before my break:)

Steven
 
ive noticed that alot in just regular gambling.........someones getting a called ball or 2 they wont go to the trouble of calling it. I remember once i was playing a guy and getting the called 8 and the breaks. He always racked the 8 as the back ball of the triangle, i got my break working and was calling the corner pocket back up at the head of the table and made the 8 probably 6 or 7 times in 4 or 5 races to 5..........he got to where he was racking it behind the 1 after that. Nothng makes you feel stupider then a money ball on the break you didnt call
 
Back
Top