As I was listening to the Reno event and watching part time while working last night, Ronnie was playing on the table against Gabe...........I dont even recall for certain but the chatters were being silly on and off and I also got a little silly..........I made a comment about Ronnie that i didnt find to be negative or offensive but I guess someone did. Its how Ronnie and I are with each other. He was playing so it seemed natural to razz him a little. I was wrong!
I wont go into what I said but to anyone that found it to be upsetting especially Ronnie, I apologize! Ronnie is a good friend of mine and we often joke about such things but with each other. It was a joke but in hindsite, wasnt the time or place to joke in that manner because he wasnt on the chat. I got carried away and I hope it didnt cause him any grief from anyone or cause anyone to doubt his character.
Ronnie is a good guy and a good friend in my life! I'll tell that to anyone that says differently and I know some disagree but thats not the Ronnie I know.
Im sorry Ronnie............I'll keep my joking between us going forward.
I wont go into what I said but to anyone that found it to be upsetting especially Ronnie, I apologize! Ronnie is a good friend of mine and we often joke about such things but with each other. It was a joke but in hindsite, wasnt the time or place to joke in that manner because he wasnt on the chat. I got carried away and I hope it didnt cause him any grief from anyone or cause anyone to doubt his character.
Ronnie is a good guy and a good friend in my life! I'll tell that to anyone that says differently and I know some disagree but thats not the Ronnie I know.
Im sorry Ronnie............I'll keep my joking between us going forward.