My Bryan Mordt Cue...

Addicted2CuesRU

Biff Lowman
Silver Member
I recently acquired this cue from Lil Bukka (poster on this site). I took some new pics of it... he had previously posted it I believe. I really like the way this cue hits. It is my new playing cue.

Thanks Bukka for this cue, It took some convincing, but I am glad I took the deal now that I have played some more with it... Won $40 last night... ;)

Attachments

• BCM Forearm.JPG
    BCM Forearm.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

Addicted2CuesRU

Biff Lowman
Silver Member
BCM Butt

Picture doesn't quite show the beautiful detail in the ebony...

Attachments

• BCM Butt.JPG
    BCM Butt.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 515

647km2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a nice cue u got there mate,its worth it.

You gonna kick some butt tonight using that cue?

If u do,then Good Luck!

Addicted2CuesRU

Biff Lowman
Silver Member
647km2 said:
What a nice cue u got there mate,its worth it.

You gonna kick some butt tonight using that cue?

If u do,then Good Luck!
Already did, beat Bukka who sold me the cue...

Addicted2CuesRU

Biff Lowman
Silver Member
cajunbarboxplyr said:
Absolutely beautiful, What wood is the forearm made of?
Kinda looks like curly maple, but it is highly figured birdseye... The other side has more of the "eyes"... I wish I could take a better pic of the Butt showing the Ebony grain...

coastydad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Addicted2CuesRU said:
Kinda looks like curly maple, but it is highly figured birdseye... The other side has more of the "eyes"... I wish I could take a better pic of the Butt showing the Ebony grain...

Nice cue. Is the hit pretty stiff?

Addicted2CuesRU

Biff Lowman
Silver Member
coastydad said:
Nice cue. Is the hit pretty stiff?
Yes, pretty firm... I am surprised with the firm hit that I can get as much english as I do... First time I have been able to do that with a firm hitting cue... maybe my stroke is getting better... lol :D

More Pics of my Cue... (I believe) from Bryan Mordt's Site (bottom set of pics)... :cool:

http://www.bcmcue.com/gallery-2.htm

Also, here is a pic of the ebony grain in the Butt... It was hard, but I got it...

Attachments

• BCM Butt 2.JPG
    BCM Butt 2.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

shoutout33

"The Emperor"
Silver Member
Ok, I'm not trying to be an a$$ when I say this, and furthermore, I think that Brian's work is an absolute beast! But, in your signature, you show that you have a Kersenbrock. Now, it could be me (and probably is...), but how do you make a BCM cue your main playing cue over your Kersenbrock? :confused: Are you trying to keep it in mint condition if you ever plan to sell it? Again, please don't take this reply the wrong way, I'm just curious...very curious. :p

Addicted2CuesRU

Biff Lowman
Silver Member
shoutout33 said:
Ok, I'm not trying to be an a$$ when I say this, and furthermore, I think that Brian's work is an absolute beast! But, in your signature, you show that you have a Kersenbrock. Now, it could be me (and probably is...), but how do you make a BCM cue your main playing cue over your Kersenbrock? :confused: Are you trying to keep it in mint condition if you ever plan to sell it? Again, please don't take this reply the wrong way, I'm just curious...very curious. :p
Yes, I am retiring the Kersenbrock... I will break it out for special occasions, but I had it refurbished and authenticated recently by SW Cues so I am keeping it nice... Also, the tips on both shafts are less than 12.5 mm on the DPK, I am playing more consistenly with the Mordt... I try to do too much with my Kersenbrock english wise.

The DPK is in my avatar...