My cue trading experience with Painpool

daytonajoe

Deceased
If anyone would like over 6 pages of emails and PM's of how Aaron Painter actually deals,

PM me your email address. Proceed with caution He is a typical used car salesman.

He will....
"DAZZLE YOU WITH BRILLIANCE"
and
"
BAFFLE YOU WITH BULLSHIZIT
"

daytonajoe

Deceased
to make a long story short

Here is a copy of a pm note where it says if not original or has been refinished

Re: brick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No' No problem, I have been traveling for work and have 2.5 million things to do. Were good. I should have it out tomorrow. Thanx Aaron 815-243-1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonajoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAINPOOL
I should be able to send it tomorrow. I'll let you know when its out. Thanx Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonajoe
Aaron was the brick sent??

Joe

Was there a problem?? I thought you were sending it last week? If it has been refinished or other than original in perfect condition as described let me know first

Thanks
Joe

and here is an email after I received the rehashed cue

Ok, Let me know. I never spun the shafts. Remember when I told you that I did not do nothing to the cue. At that time that was true. A few days later I went to poilsh the butt and I started looking real close and found some nicks and noticed the wrap was embossed. Adam told me it was real lizard. Anyway. Alex has never had a good finish. Thats why the shaft collars are already popping at the rings. Well, as I inspected the cue closer I found all the rings were popping. The reason the rings are good now on the Butt is because I refinished that cue. When I pulled off the wrap, sure enough it was regular leather. I ment to send it to you so you could see how shitty it was. So I went ahead and put a piece of real Lizard on the cue and made it nice. If you decide tp keep the cue send the shafts back to me and I will restore them as well. I will need you to mic the joint so I can match it. P.S.When I wet sanded his finish with 2000 grit I went through it in minutes. That's thin. I put 7 coats of clear on that cue and filed and sealed the rings. It's now right. Thanx Aaron 815-243-1101

and it got worse..

Joe' I never spun the shafts. I never knew. I would have said the shafts had some movement and that would have been that. Your right , I did post Lizard. I thought until a few days ago it was real lizard. It was just put on the wrong way. You know, against the grain. When I noticed the rings popping I decided I wanted to make it right so you were pleased. My intentions were to go beyond and do something that I have the ability to do and to make you happy. It was never to BULLSHIT you. I'm sorry you feel that way but that was far from my intentions. I honetsly and you can ask Bogey54311, Chris Grader as I was on the phone with him when I found out that it was fake lizard the day before you got your cue. So I stayed up until 2:00am to get your cue ready to ship. I filled the rings, sealed them and put 7 coats of the best clear on the market. PPG uv clear. I baked the finish for a hard finish and did the job right. Fee the rings on the shafts and that is what they were all like. I was told when I bought the cue that it was real lizard. I was also told the cue was few months old. It was made a while ago but Alex took it back and put a new handle in it because it had a wobble. If you have a way you still want to make a deal let me know. As far as the shafts go. You know Damn well that most of its tapper. I have never had a perfect shaft in my Lathe and I have had a lot. Alex will replace those shafts for free. At least he should. Let me know! I have totally for got about Pat. Hell of a nice guy and I will square it right away. I feel really bad. Your right, I have owed him money for months. He has not tried to contact me. I'm not avoiding him. I will make it right. Let me know what you want to do. Thanx Aaron 815-243-1101

and I have left out over 80% of the other bull stories and lies !!!

daytonajoe

Deceased
Trying to scam people !!!! Lies and hiding the fact it was refinished do not equate to honest dealings in my mind !!!!

PoolSleuth

Banned
Joe (3) simple Questions.

What were you Promised in the Transaction? Cue, condition, etc.

What did you get? Cue, condition, etc.

What is the Seller doing to Right the Wrong?

daytonajoe

Deceased
This !!

here is the original listing http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=32883&highlight=alex+brick

note it says is like new !!

Now read in my post above I asked if the cue had been refinished.. his reply was no!! we are good !!

The cue was received with 2 warped shafts and obviously had been refinished as you could see the divots in the shafts that were sprayed over.. although I asked this question and I was told NO!!

He offered to make 2 new shafts, but one of the best parts of a Brick cue is the quality of his shaftwood.

I am also not the only person he has done this type of dealing with but I will not post what I received from others in regards to that I will let them if they see fit.

The point is I want people to be aware of the way that this seller peddles his wares!!!!

PoolSleuth

Banned
daytonajoe said:
here is the original listing http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=32883&highlight=alex+brick

Now read in my post above I asked if the cue had been refinished.. his reply was no!! we are good !!

The cue was received with 2 warped shafts and obviously had been refinished as you could see the divots in the shafts that were sprayed over.. although I asked this question and I was told NO!!

He offered to make 2 new shafts, but one of the best parts of a Brick cue is the quality of his shaftwood.

I am also not the only person he has done this type of dealing with but I will not post what I received from others in regards to that I will let them if they see fit.

The point is I want people to be aware of the way that this seller peddles his wares!!!!

Thanks for the reply... Pictures made it look like you were getting something nice for the price.

Last edited:

PAINPOOL

Banned
Ungrateful Ass*****

Joe' You are the biggest Asshole I know and Liar. At the time you asked me if the cue had been refinished It had not been touched. When I got inspecting it further I realized you could feel the rings a little bit as Alex's cues are common for. I did not want you unhappy. So I stayed up until 2:00am to make sure it was right. I was told the Lizard was real. It did look real. The seem was not that great. So I went the extra mile to make sure you were pleased. I put real lizard on the cue and did a very nice proper refinish. I was only trying to make sure your were pleased! I also said in my e-mail if your not happy just return it and I'll pay the shipping. You left this e-mail out. So you get the cue and I quote (yeah nice butt but both shafts are warped... even put them on the lathe and cleaned them but both have runout , Thought it might only need to have the joint refaced but not.
for youI never did the shafts. Thats why I offered to do them for youI never did the shafts. Thats why I offered to do them.
I only wanted to make sure you were pleased. You are an ungrateful, non understanding Asshole. On May 20th after a few e-mails you finally made up your mind to go ahead with my offer on 28th. Some of the delay was you. Then I told you I had been out of town and extremely busy and did not mean to blow you off. Not good enough for The great Joe. When you finally made up your mind I had made other deals and bought cues and paid bills and got tight to do our deal. I just needed a few days and I could do it again. I did not get an ok. I understand . Let me know when your ready. Instead you start a Thread Paging Painpool. Pick up the phone Dick! You act like I should have just delivered the cue myself the minute you sent the e-mail to that you want the deal offered. I am so sorry you guys have to listen this GNIT!!! Your Your avatar says it all!!!! You make me sick!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

PAINPOOL

Banned
daytonajoe said:

I offered to refinish the shafts for you as the rings were popping. I don't build shafts Idiot!!!

Leil gay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Miss your jokes on the NPR forum, would i get in trouble with MR. WILSON if i ued those words on posts, curious?

PAINPOOL

Banned
You just don't pay attention

Let me say this again. I would refinish the shafts. You know, over the collars about 4 inches up. I know this goes fast Joe so try to keep up.