Running out billiards in BALTIMORE (dundalk) has finally closed the doors for good, A very good action spot for many of years!
Home of 10 time Maryland state champion (Tom won 9 in a row) Cigar Tom Vanover!
Tom has been running that place for about 40 years, Tom is 73 nowadays and has just giving up on that place, Nowadays if a pool room loses their poker - fruit machine players, they just cant make it no more on pool alone.
I heard Tom works at Top Hat pool room on the weekends now, I guess Tom will work in a pool hall until his last days, Which i hope is a very long time!
Home of 10 time Maryland state champion (Tom won 9 in a row) Cigar Tom Vanover!
Tom has been running that place for about 40 years, Tom is 73 nowadays and has just giving up on that place, Nowadays if a pool room loses their poker - fruit machine players, they just cant make it no more on pool alone.
I heard Tom works at Top Hat pool room on the weekends now, I guess Tom will work in a pool hall until his last days, Which i hope is a very long time!