My first 100 straight pool run

DUOBIS

I think I am in love.
Silver Member
I just thought that I would brag a little bit here. I have had many straight pool runs in the 60's,70's,& 80's. I just started playing the game about 4 months ago but never in the 90's or over. Last night I came home from my girlfriends house and thought that I would hit some balls before I went to bed. My first try I knocked in a 114, missing a combo to run who knows what. And to top that I went down stairs to hit some this morning and almost knocked another one in..... scratching on my 91st ball. Anyway I am done bragging now, thanks for reading.

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
Congrats.. My high run in straight pool is like -14. Maybe -12 on a good day.

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZE said:
Congrats.. My high run in straight pool is like -14. Maybe -12 on a good day.

You may a record there, minus 14. Nice to see you are only minus 12 on a good day.

stroke

Banned
That's excellent, I'm jealous. My high is 62. After watching Jim Rempe's videos, I fell that 100 will come soon.

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
DUOBIS said:
I just started playing the game about 4 months ago but never in the 90's or over.

Please tell me you just started playing 14. 1 four months ago and not just started playing four months ago.

Congratulations. I have to go and kill myself now!

DUOBIS

I think I am in love.
Silver Member
Eagleshot said:
Please tell me you just started playing 14. 1 four months ago and not just started playing four months ago.

Congratulations. I have to go and kill myself now!

Haha, I have been playing for some time now and am an accomplished 9-ball player. 14.1 is not really popular in Canada and I just started getting into it.

lstoltman

Registered
Congratulations, Sounds like you had a good run of luck. Might want to get a lotto ticket before it runs dry.:)

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
hard to call a 100+run luck. anything above 50 isnt luck anymore to my point of view. greath run m8! gratz from me. how long have u been playing?

gcgaryyoyo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where r u in Canada? I can't find anyone play straight pool here---even myself I'm giving up this game now, although I started learning pool by playing this game(I'm from Taiwan; 14-1 is to Taiwan what 8ball is to Canada)

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Good job dude. Its nice to hear about more people playing 14.1 in Canada it's still mostly 9 ball around here, which I'm not much of a fan of.

DUOBIS

I think I am in love.
Silver Member
gcgaryyoyo said:
where r u in Canada? I can't find anyone play straight pool here---even myself I'm giving up this game now, although I started learning pool by playing this game(I'm from Taiwan; 14-1 is to Taiwan what 8ball is to Canada)

I am from way out east in New Brunswick. I think that I might be the only 14.1 player around. lol

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Congratulations! No one will ever be able to take this wonderful accomplishment away from you. You will have it forever.

- Steve