Sean,
You are going to have to get by Simon first:grin:
Kenny
LOL!!!! No worry Si. You know who get first hand on those cues.
Yeah....yeah......come on, you guys got to share the love. :smile:
Sean,
You are going to have to get by Simon first:grin:
Kenny
LOL!!!! No worry Si. You know who get first hand on those cues.
Jeez, Sean.....there is an orderly queue here mate :smile:
Yeah....yeah......come on, you guys got to share the love. :smile:
Hey Kenny,
Beautiful cue.. Enjoy..
I heard that Barry guy is OK
Best,
Ken Kerner
:grin-loving::wub::lovies: What you think Si.? Is that good:thumbup:lol.....hehehehe....:grin:
:clapping:Tap.....Tap......Tap.....:thumbup2:well said Si.Sean can have all the love in the world, he just can't have our Szams
Barry is one of the most humble and gracious individuals I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He carries himself with great dignity and pride. One or two other makers could learn a thing or two from his example![]()
Thanks for you kind words Sanjay...Many have already said it, Barry is one of the most generous cue maker out there. He does a lot if not all from his heart which is probably bigger then most could understand.
I think it is great that you are already thinking of how you can pay it forward. Kenny please check your IM.
Kenny, looks like some nice wood there........2 straight grain maple shafts....and some birds eye...OK I'll take it......... ha ha ha ha...... Just kidding, enjoy you deserve it...make a kooboti....But then post some pics ...Oh by the way the cue is GREAT......talk soon....Ray:thumbup::thumbup: