My Mike Bender cue Ebony and Ivory

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
This is a pic of my Mike Bender Ivory dagger cue it has high and low Ivory daggers it aso has white veneered recuts in the forearm. This is one loaded cue plays lights out like all Benders do. The Andy Gilbert is a cue I picked up on as well I will have it soon I will post better pics soon Thanks for looking Chris:wink:
 

Attachments

  • IMAG2526.jpg
    IMAG2526.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,114
  • IMAG2527.jpg
    IMAG2527.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 881
  • IMAG2528.jpg
    IMAG2528.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 972
  • IMAG2529.jpg
    IMAG2529.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 908
Last edited:
a really fancy bender you have there! tried a bender years ago and I must say the hit was real sweet! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Brice
 
Thanks for the kind words. The Mike Bender is one of my nicest cues.:wink:

Chris:grin:
 
Back
Top