My new cue is complete!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My first truly custom (to me) is finally complete! Bob Dzuricky knocked this one out of the park for me...Here is a video! Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbA-RuM_a50&feature=youtu.be

I had posted some progress pic's a few months ago but I'm not sure where they went.

Let me be one of the first to congratulate you, on your new acquisition. You now own a cue, from one of the true masters of the craft, IMO. Bob is not only a world class cue-maker, but a damn fine gentleman, as well.
Beautiful cue. :)
Best regards.
Joe P

nj82tj

The dude abides.
Silver Member
Let me be one of the first to congratulate you, on your new acquisition. You now own a cue, from one of the true masters of the craft, IMO. Bob is not only a world class cue-maker, but a damn fine gentleman, as well.
Beautiful cue. :)
Best regards.
Joe P

Thanks! I couldn't agree more with you. :thumbup: I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow, I can't wait to play it!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks! I couldn't agree more with you. :thumbup: I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow, I can't wait to play it!

IF you don't like it, I will be more than happy to send you my address. Lol. ;):thumbup:

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, what a beautiful cue.The veneers are really bright and distinct :thumbup:
hope you enjoy this for a long time..

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My first truly custom (to me) is finally complete! Bob Dzuricky knocked this one out of the park for me...Here is a video! Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbA-RuM_a50&feature=youtu.be

I had posted some progress pic's a few months ago but I'm not sure where they went.

I like the design of your custom very much. Being the one who enjoyed playing with Prather cues so many years and watching Bob's videos about cue building which are a great help in learning process for me I'm sure you're getting a great player. What makes me to like it even more it's full spliced. I wish you to enjoy your cue for many years to come ;).