My new Josey Custom Cue.

RunArak

Dead Account
Silver Member
Thought I would share my latest addition.. I absolutely love the hit of this cue. WOW.. Hope you all like it too!!

josey.jpg

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Nah, too simple for my taste :rolleyes:

-Mikko

PS. frankly, that thing is a beauty !! :p I bet it hits like a dream. Congrats on a very very nice cue !

RunArak

Dead Account
Silver Member
Thanks Mikko...

Thanks, I can not say enough about the hit. Different than what I am used to but it fits me perfectly. I put the other cues away, this one is a keeper for sure. I loved the design and picked the colors.. The original design had turquoise in place of the red. Not a turquoise fan but I love red, ebony and white... Happier with this cue than any other that I have ever had.. :D

Peace,

-Joe

mjantti said:
Nah, too simple for my taste :rolleyes:

-Mikko

PS. frankly, that thing is a beauty !! :p I bet it hits like a dream. Congrats on a very very nice cue !

NOSAJ03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet looking cue. Ive been really wanting a Josey but I hate the wait. Im going to contact them to see if they have anything available right now.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RunArak said:
Thanks, I can not say enough about the hit. Different than what I am used to but it fits me perfectly. I put the other cues away, this one is a keeper for sure. I loved the design and picked the colors.. The original design had turquoise in place of the red. Not a turquoise fan but I love red, ebony and white... Happier with this cue than any other that I have ever had.. :D

Peace,

-Joe

Joe,

I've been tinkering around trying to find my favorite balance point. Would you mind letting me know what your cues is? I've heard that Josey makes a forward balanced cue and would just like some feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Koop

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
RunArak said:
Thought I would share my latest addition.. I absolutely love the hit of this cue. WOW.. Hope you all like it too!!

josey.jpg
i like this cue, keith is a really nice guy too.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
i've found keith to be the most honest and just overall best guy in the cue making industry and he makes one of the most consistent hitting cues in the world. i'm glad you like the cue. i'll call keith and let him know of this post, i'm sure he will appreciate it. enjoy the cue! Tim L. :)

RunArak

Dead Account
Silver Member
To Koop

Hey Koop,

I will measure the balance point later. It is definitely forward balanced but I love it. It took me a few games to adjust but now I would never go back. The hit is really sweet to me..
Keith did a fabulous job and is an outstanding person to boot. He is really honest and nice to deal with. His wife is very nice too. I can only see his cues becoming more valuable and in higher demand as time goes by.
I will measure the balance point when I get time and send you a PM.

Peace,

Joe

Koop said:
Joe,

I've been tinkering around trying to find my favorite balance point. Would you mind letting me know what your cues is? I've heard that Josey makes a forward balanced cue and would just like some feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Koop

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
skins said:
i've found keith to be the most honest and just overall best guy in the cue making industry and he makes one of the most consistent hitting cues in the world. i'm glad you like the cue. i'll call keith and let him know of this post, i'm sure he will appreciate it. enjoy the cue! Tim L. :)
I agree, Keith and his wife are some of the nicest people you will find! I owned one of Keith's cues and I sold it for some reason and i've regretted doing that. I've been thinking about ordering another cue from Keith.

SCCues