My trip do the BCA Open in Las Vegas!

Tony,

Nice pics and it was really nice to meet you. I see that Eric Crisp was there, but I did not get to meet him...too bad.

Dave

Hey Dave,
Sorry I was unable to stay longer at Pool Sharks, Dave. I wish I could have played a couple of sets with you and Ted.
I actually I had my hotel payed until today but due to a family emergency I had to leave on Wednesday. Next year I will stay there the whole time.
You, Will and Ted are awesome and I really feel sorry and regret for not spending more time with you guys! At least it was nice to put a face in to the friends I talked to.
 
Tony,

I knew Dave Grau was in Vegas at the BCA's. Wasn't absolutely sure till I looked at your picture of Larry Price. Dave is in the background. Hope the bet wasn't with him!

Lyn
 
Tony,

I knew Dave Grau was in Vegas at the BCA's. Wasn't absolutely sure till I looked at your picture of Larry Price. Dave is in the background. Hope the bet wasn't with him!

Lyn

Hey Lyn,
The bet was with Manuel Gama, one of the Portuguese masters.
 
Thanks

The pictures and comments are really cool. Glad you enjoyed yourself. I really wanted to get around to the vendors but I just had no time.
 
Bca

Nice meeting you Tony.
Too bad you couldn't of stayed longer at Pool Sharks.

Glad you had a good time.
We stayed for the 10-Ball finals Saturday night, drove all night, and went directly to Table Steaks when we got into Denver Sunday.

Quite a trip


Peace

Ted
 
Nice meeting you Tony.
Too bad you couldn't of stayed longer at Pool Sharks.

Glad you had a good time.
We stayed for the 10-Ball finals Saturday night, drove all night, and went directly to Table Steaks when we got into Denver Sunday.

Quite a trip


Peace

Ted

It was finally nice to meet in person my best friend on AZ in person. I was not too happy that I had to leave. I guarantee you that next time we'll playing quite a few good sets. Maybe sooner than you think!
Take care Ted!
 
How does Ted play?




It was finally nice to meet in person my best friend on AZ in person. I was not too happy that I had to leave. I guarantee you that next time we'll playing quite a few good sets. Maybe sooner than you think!
Take care Ted!
 
Back
Top