or so Evan Clark thought when he left Schon to make these
before Evan quit cue making for a life of love and adventure
I bought 2 just to see how they played and to keep one
for old times sake
$426 buys a basic cue,nice points etc
$874 buys a fancy cue
Lizard wrap...if you want something for that special lady in your life
she will go bananas over this beautiful cue
not that men wouldn't
PM here and say,I will take it
or call 214v 477 7323
say I want it
mystery cues are sols without any further information
if you are afraid of this,thinking"ohI have never done anything so wild"
Fear not!!!!
I do it all the time,and we all know that Deano would never let you down
Escape the life of ordinary pool,ordinary cue,and the ordinary way
you usually do things
Enter the world known to a few adventurous souls here on az
who took the PLUNGE
Soon you will be taking the pledge of the happy ,satisfied ,cheerful ,straight shooting
thrilled owners of "THE MYSTERY CUE"
But I digress,I don't want to get anywhere near HYPE
NO,this cue is better than all that
it could be your favorite cue of all time
It could end your search forTHE PERFECT CUE
call
214 477 7323
Dean
before Evan quit cue making for a life of love and adventure
I bought 2 just to see how they played and to keep one
for old times sake
$426 buys a basic cue,nice points etc
$874 buys a fancy cue
Lizard wrap...if you want something for that special lady in your life
she will go bananas over this beautiful cue
not that men wouldn't
PM here and say,I will take it
or call 214v 477 7323
say I want it
mystery cues are sols without any further information
if you are afraid of this,thinking"ohI have never done anything so wild"
Fear not!!!!
I do it all the time,and we all know that Deano would never let you down
Escape the life of ordinary pool,ordinary cue,and the ordinary way
you usually do things
Enter the world known to a few adventurous souls here on az
who took the PLUNGE
Soon you will be taking the pledge of the happy ,satisfied ,cheerful ,straight shooting
thrilled owners of "THE MYSTERY CUE"
But I digress,I don't want to get anywhere near HYPE
NO,this cue is better than all that
it could be your favorite cue of all time
It could end your search forTHE PERFECT CUE
call
214 477 7323
Dean