Mystery cue with bright veneers, strange points

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couldn't resist the bright veneers on this one when I say it on eBay. 5/16"-18 piloted stainless into brass joint, nice stitch rings and wrap. 4 points, two long, two short...but not alternating!

Any ideas about this cue?
 

Attachments

  • Veneers1.jpg
    Veneers1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 651
  • Veneers2.jpg
    Veneers2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 642
  • Veneers3.jpg
    Veneers3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 616
  • Veneers4.jpg
    Veneers4.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
No idea as to the maker, but Jerry R did one with just a few butterflies in the points that looked pretty neat.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-028F.jpg
    MVC-028F.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 556
Those points to me look like they were made using dymondwood. I could be wrong, but there are unique just the same.
 
Couldn't resist the bright veneers on this one when I say it on eBay. 5/16"-18 piloted stainless into brass joint, nice stitch rings and wrap. 4 points, two long, two short...but not alternating!

Any ideas about this cue?


i couldnt resist either if I saw it, I really like it. good find there.:thumbup:
 
Back
Top