Name this cue and win a FREE cue tip

Rodney

hot7339
Silver Member
The shaft and butt look like Ramon wood, but I’m not positive. If that’s the case $45 was too much IMO. It could also be Ash but I don’t think so, hard to tell with how it’s aged.

Here is a little more information. So the pin is coming out of the shaft ( not the butt ) Also I tried to screw it into a 3/8 x 10 big pin and the pin was to fat and did not fit. Also it's a fatter butt, not as fat as the old Brunswick's but fat. It's definitely old as hell tho I can smell it when I open the case and it just smells like it's from the 30s or 40s lol...So ya it's definitely not a 3/8 x 10 so we can rule that out .. I guess I'll just have to go by home Depot and see what screw fits unless it's one of those Canadian metric pins that member was talking about

The shaft and butt look like Ramon wood, but I’m not positive. If that’s the case $45 was too much IMO. It could also be Ash but I don’t think so, hard to tell with how it’s aged.
Well here the thing, I have played with a lot of different cues. Not to many antiques but I do have a 1982 Scruggs big pin with ivory joint and ferrule and this old cue when I hit with it it just seems like it's super crispy and feels good! And I don't even like my cues crisp my daily player is a ob 1 plus... So ya even tho I don't know anything about the cue I have a feeling it's special but then again I'm special lol at least my mama says so