Nashville cues

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
J.O.B.s has cues and a repair shop. In the strip mall above JOB's there is a cue shop I think.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
J.O.B.s has cues and a repair shop. In the strip mall above JOB's there is a cue shop I think.

Most of my free time I spent at JOB's playing action with their shortstop Nick in the pit. I only noticed t-shirts for sale, and a small lathe for repairs. Not sure JB what you mean by strip mall above but maybe someone else can clarify that. One thing that concerned me there was the manager with a Glock hanging out for everyone to see, not used to that being from north of the border. :)

John, I stopped by the booth a couple times and you were either playing challenge matches or out for a tour, my phone wasn't working to PM you. Hope sales were worth your visit, hopefully we can catch up sometime in the future for some action.

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That isn't a cue shop by JOBs, it's a furniture store called Sticks and Stuff or something you might of saw and assumed by the name. Woody Woodworth is about a 35 minute drive out of Nashville but last time I was at his shop he had a bunch of cues for sale.