Need help finding table name/brand

tieyourschu

Hi everyone, for years I have not known the brand of pool table I own. Hoping the pros in this forum could help me out. What I know- The table is 8ft, three piece slate, the wood is mahogany, the drop pockets were manufactured by RC designs. Pictures below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Link to photos

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone, for years I have not known the brand of pool table I own. Hoping the pros in this forum could help me out. What I know- The table is 8ft, three piece slate, the wood is mahogany, the drop pockets were manufactured by RC designs. Pictures below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Link to photos
Most of these 8ft home tables are Asian imports. Without a nameplate my guess is that someone bought a used table that needed new pockets thus the RC pockets. It could be an American-made table but i still think its most likely an import. Nice lookin' table.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice looking table, you ever look at bottom of the frame or on the slate? Sometimes they mark what table and size and position the slate was made for.