Need help identify an old Schon cue

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

can someone help me identify this Schon cue? Please...
Haven't found anything about this beauty!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schon

In order for us to help you, you'll need to post a pic of the pin, an also the writing of the word schon on the butt. Of course some one on here might have owned that same model, an will be able to tell you without additional pic. Nice cue by the way, bet it plays great. Good lucky.

Niteman

Registered
To have your cue identified or to purchase from us directly. contact sales@schoncues.com,
This is your best bet to know for sure if it is a Schon which one it is this is direct from Schon's site

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Done that already...

To have your cue identified or to purchase from us directly. contact sales@schoncues.com,
This is your best bet to know for sure if it is a Schon which one it is this is direct from Schon's site

I've tried that, but got no reply. So I thought to get in help by the nice people here.

The pin is the normal 5×16/14 pin Schon uses, and the logo is also the same as on other Schon cues... :sorry:

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've tried that, but got no reply. So I thought to get in help by the nice people here.

The pin is the normal 5×16/14 pin Schon uses, and the logo is also the same as on other Schon cues... :sorry:

SP 47 ...
1st came out 1990,
Yours is a little newer-
I would say a Bob Runde cue,
looking at the sharp inlays

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks...

SP 47 ...
1st came out 1990,
Yours is a little newer-
I would say a Bob Runde cue,
looking at the sharp inlays

... for your help, Duane!! I appreciate it. Seems you know a lot of Schon cues, will keep that in mind...

Regards, Chris

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Logo

No the logo will not be the same the style S in the word schon on the butt has changed a few times, this helps a person determined the era. Like 1984-1992 s same Evan Clack took over in 1993 the s changed. Then in 1998 (I think was the year) the s changed again and think its stayed the same since 1998. Also the pin was different only in 1993, so that's why I said what I did in first post.