Need help identifying missing parts

jrobin9

Registered
On my newly arrived GC IV I'm missing some parts. Most of the regular bolts and such I can find. I found some parts at classic billiards but can't find the 5/16 "joint connectors" for the corner castings. Any idea where to obtain those? Also, the 5/16 inserts for apron bolts are they just e-z lock threaded inserts or something special that I need to get from classic billiards.

Last edited:

Ken Hash

Registered
parts gc4

On my newly arrived GC IV I'm missing some parts. Most of the regular bolts and such I can find. I found some parts at classic billiards but can't find the 5/16 "joint connectors" for the corner castings. Any idea where to obtain those? Also, the 5/16 inserts for apron bolts are they just e-z lock threaded inserts or something special that I need to get from classic billiards.
I have them call em tomorrow if you want Ken www.classicbilliards.net 410-256-8388

jrobin9

Registered
Well. got another call from the seller today and they found more pieces. so I guess I'll wait and see what I get. I was also missing the "swivel bearing feet" also but they managed to find all of them.