Need help with cut off blade

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need a cut off blade that will fit the holder that comes with the A2Z QCTPT1, I bought one from Bassel from Custom cue lathes a few years ago at the SBE, Now I need a replacement, Went to A2Z's site and it says that I need a .040 W x 1/2" H x 4 1/2 L, Problem is I cant find one with the same spec's, I know a lot of guys use the A2Z QCTPT1 , Anyone have one they want to sell of maybe point me in the right direction, maybe P/N's or where I can get one, Thanks

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I need a cut off blade that will fit the holder that comes with the A2Z QCTPT1, I bought one from Bassel from Custom cue lathes a few years ago at the SBE, Now I need a replacement, Went to A2Z's site and it says that I need a .040 W x 1/2" H x 4 1/2 L, Problem is I cant find one with the same spec's, I know a lot of guys use the A2Z QCTPT1 , Anyone have one they want to sell of maybe point me in the right direction, maybe P/N's or where I can get one, Thanks
Ebay# 301116141268

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Thanks aka that was exactly what I was looking for, Placed an order for three, That should last me a few years, Thanks for all the help guys...