In my younger days, I logged a ton of hours with a Meucci Original 88-3 (the blue stained one with the arrows) and a Le Pro tip. Decades later I still never really experimented with different tips much. Maybe some of you that have can give me some advice.
I still love the hit of the Original, but thought I'd update it to one of the modern tips.
What tips would be a good combination with the Meucci Original,and why?
I know....it depends on what you like and your style. But that's the thing, I have no idea. I've spent years playing runout pool without really caring what tip was on the stick to be honest.
Any help steering me in a decent direction would be appreciated. I truly want advice from someone who knows how that stick hits and what a good tip pairing would be, but any good general advice will do also. Cost is no object, but I don't want to spend high with no good reason....it's not in my DNA
Maybe I want something kindof all-purpose? Just as FYI, I refuse to be that guy that experiments with a bunch of them
I'm simply not that picky.
Suggestions?
Thanks
I still love the hit of the Original, but thought I'd update it to one of the modern tips.
What tips would be a good combination with the Meucci Original,and why?
I know....it depends on what you like and your style. But that's the thing, I have no idea. I've spent years playing runout pool without really caring what tip was on the stick to be honest.
Any help steering me in a decent direction would be appreciated. I truly want advice from someone who knows how that stick hits and what a good tip pairing would be, but any good general advice will do also. Cost is no object, but I don't want to spend high with no good reason....it's not in my DNA
Maybe I want something kindof all-purpose? Just as FYI, I refuse to be that guy that experiments with a bunch of them
Suggestions?
Thanks