Need Input On B.c.a. And V.n.e.a. In Vegas.

ironman said:
rackmsuckr said:
Haha, thanks!

Which ones are you talking about in their 40's?

Uhhh, me? All of them? Not sure about your question. :confused:

Anyway, Jimmy, I think you would have a blast if you go. Make sure to have the twins do the cheer I made up for BCA and VNEA sung to the tune of YMCA. ;) :p :p
 
Last edited:
I have been to both ...

I last went to the BCA, but always went to Valley before that. It is pretty much like was stated before, higher competition level for BCA on the AVERAGE, but competiton is the latter rounds is about the same.

The International flavor is real nice at the VNEA. The last VNEA I went to
38 states and 15 countries were represented. The festivities are better at the VNEA.

When I went to BCA in Vegas, we had a good team, including 2 time National BCA Champion Terry Young. We had 2 players get a little weak on us, and it killed us. I lost 2 games that year (2001) with over a 91% win rate, and felt real good about my performance. (1 was a break and run).

VNEA is more well rounded experience.
BCA is more concentrated experience.
 
Back
Top