Need Mezz Power Break 2 pics plz

el_h3fe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey guys i am looking for close up pocs of power break 2 break cues. i am about to choose what color i want but i originally wanted brown which isnt available. the colors available to me are black, red and blue. if you guys have a black, red or blue power break 2 i would rlly appreciate some close up pics and pics that reall show the color. the stock ones on the mezz website are horrible.

el_h3fe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so long as it looks good, lol. i believe ya though. thats what ill probably go ahead and go with... i just wanted the brown because it katches the zz33 model mezz i have. oh well. ill probably end up selling the zz33 anyway and black matches most everything.

edep12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a brown one I could probably be talked into swapping out the colored portion of the butt with if you're interested. It's in mint condition, if you were worried about it. The cue breaks down into 3 pieces and the colored section of the butt is all we would have to swap. Just a thought. Doesn't matter to me either way, just thought I would give you options if you really wanted a brown one.

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, what kind of wrap do you have on that thing? They don't make those with wraps. LOL.

Well, I thought the incredible big Mezz logo didn't look good on a cue.
So I've asked my friend Michael Vollmer to install a black Irish linen wrap.
And he did this so smoothly - you can caress it with your finger, it fits perfectly, there's not a 1/10 of a millimeter off in comparison to the clear coat!

carl Robinson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I thought the incredible big Mezz logo didn't look good on a cue.
So I've asked my friend Michael Vollmer to install a black Irish linen wrap.
And he did this so smoothly - you can caress it with your finger, it fits perfectly, there's not a 1/10 of a millimeter off in comparison to the clear coat!

I'm so jealous I wish I was friends with Michael Vollmer