Need new rail rubber and cloth.

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looking to buy new rail rubber and Simonis cloth for a old Valley 8 footer. I'm hoping for some input as to which Simonis cloth and what rubber to buy. Or maybe the name of a supplier that can help me. Thanks guys

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
I looking to buy new rail rubber and Simonis cloth for a old Valley 8 footer. I'm hoping for some input as to which Simonis cloth and what rubber to buy. Or maybe the name of a supplier that can help me. Thanks guys

Try to ask in Talk to Mechanics forum :)

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
all depends on how fast you want your table to play. I would use

Simonis Cloth 860 HR(i like tournament blue)
K66 Rail rubber is the most common rubber found on tables or Championship Tour Edition Cushion Rubber - K55 Profile

marcoelslager

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
diamondized

Have Big Dogs order you new pro cut rails from ridgeback and 860 simonis cloth. I like the way ridgeback rails play and simonis is a no brainer.

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rails and cloth.

http://ridgebackrails.com/. For your rails.

And 860HR is my cloth of choice but it will be fast for a bar box. The mechanics in talk to a mechanic section will have better info. Ridgeback can also get you bed cloth.

Last edited:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
http://ridgebackrails.com/. For your rails.

And 860HR is my cloth of choice but it will be fast for a bar box. The mechanics in talk to a mechanic section will have better info. Ridgeback can also get you bed cloth.

I can also recommend Ridgeback Rails. Great quality and they can customize your pockets to make them tighter/looser depending on your preference. Kerry is great to work with. Easy to install and they fit all model years of Valley's. Also like the Simonis HR as well. I have normal 860 on my 7' valley and the 860 HR on my 9' Diamond Pro - both tourney blue. Love it!