Needto Raise Funds for Pool Tables

Dawgie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys, I live in a 55 community and our 2 pool tables need to be replaced. They were damaged during the hurricanes approx. 3 years ago. In light of the current housing slump our community owners aren't willing to pay the full amount to replace these tables. I have seen numerous talbes in our local paper that would fit our needs and these tables are used and advertised at 1K and sometimes less. They are 9 footers and normally slate. I think I could get a couple of these tables for around $750 or so.

Please give me some tips to help us raise the money to replace these tables. We can't do numbers games b/c this is gambling. I would do it myself but this is a samll community and someone would most likely call the cops and tell on me. What other ways can I raise the funds? :D
 
Just throwing out some thoughts here. First off when you buy these tables I think you had better consider adding another $500-$600 for each table to have a pro pick them up and set them up for you with a new cloth.

Maybe for raising money you could call a vendor and have two coin-ops brought in on a 50/50 split until those tables raised enough money to buy what your really want.
 
Dawgie said:
Hi guys, I live in a 55 community and our 2 pool tables need to be replaced. In light of the current housing slump our community owners aren't willing to pay the full amount to replace these tables.
Use the money they are willing to "give" to replace 1 table. Get the 2nd one replaced in 3 years. Viola.

-td
 
Have 1 table then sidebet on the games. Half of the winners money gets donated to the second table fund.
 
Fund Raiser

See If You Can Get A Local Fire Company Involved. Mabey They Can Sell Tickets As A Project.
 
Back
Top