New 2021 BreakRAK & 20 year Anniversary

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On May 15 of 2001, I sold the very first BreakRAK, at the BCA 8 Ball Tournament in Las Vegas. Obviously I had already begun making these Break Shot Practice Tools, but for notoriety, we'll call the Anniversary date May 15, 2001.

We have already sold some Prototype models, so our last Black Urethane Model is on the shelf for sale & the Gold/Black Aluminum BreakRAK is ready for purchase.

Please look at the side by side Comparison Models.
We used to make an all-aluminum Model, but aluminum prices went through the roof & we went to Polyurethane

20210203_145339.jpg

The Gold/Black models have some pluses, they are better balanced, more symmetrically balanced, don't scratch or scar as bad as the Poly Model.

We are also introducing The 2021 BreakRAK 20 year Anniversary Model (20 will be made). In May, we will offer a 20 year BreakRAK Anniversary Model, that will come with all of the BreakRAK accessories. See attached graphic depiction of the engraved model. The BreakRAK Anniversary Model will be sold in the Pro-Version only. It will be accompanied with the Radar, the GREAT Break Shot book & the Jim Rempe Training Ball, in the Pro Case. It will be engraved similar as shown.

Nu Brak LOGO(1).jpg

I

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My son has a breakrak, what is needed for the radar piece to be added? I don't see anything on the breakrak that it could mount to?

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, I am someone who is a prime candidate for potentially purchasing your product. While I see pictures, your description above doesn't inform me of what exactly I'm getting and how it's used. I went to your website, and when I clicked "read more" I got sent to a page asking me to add things to my cart. Is there a description and/or a video link that can allow me to better understand what exactly I'd be getting and how I'd use it, so I can determine whether or not it is right for me? Thanks.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My son has a Breakrak, what is needed for the radar piece to be added? I don't see anything on the Breakrak that it could mount to?
The BreakRAK has to have two (2) holes drilled & tapped, to provide for mounting the Radar Bracket. You can send the BreakRAK home, to get the holes drill & tapped or you can do it yourself (not Recommended). If you reply, maybe you can send a picture of the BreakRAK you have.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, I am someone who is a prime candidate for potentially purchasing your product. While I see pictures, your description above doesn't inform me of what exactly I'm getting and how it's used. I went to your website, and when I clicked "read more" I got sent to a page asking me to add things to my cart. Is there a description and/or a video link that can allow me to better understand what exactly I'd be getting and how I'd use it, so I can determine whether or not it is right for me? Thanks.

Above are some examples

Attachments

• BGrak Setup.jpg
    BGrak Setup.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 126

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The BreakRAK has to have two (2) holes drilled & tapped, to provide for mounting the Radar Bracket. You can send the BreakRAK home, to get the holes drill & tapped or you can do it yourself (not Recommended). If you reply, maybe you can send a picture of the BreakRAK you have.
Pretty sure this would have to be sent in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210507-111555_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210507-111555_Gallery.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 123

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
The Radar unit attaches directly to the BreakRak gizmo??? I made a bridge that spans the table to hold my Radar unit.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Attaching the Radar to the BreakRAK is easy to do, but problems can arise. If a tap breaks, you may be in trouble.

Last edited:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure this would have to be sent in.
Yes, that BreakRAk would be recommended to send in. The outer surface is Polyurethane for 1/2" & steel in the center. It's a turnaround operation. Hey folks don't forget about the 20Year Anniversary Model, some have been sold... & there were only 20 to begin with...

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 2021, "20 year Anniversary Model", which includes the engraved Pro-Model BreakRAK ($354) ,which fits all 3 size Tables), the Book, titled, "The GREAT Break Shot" ($39). the Jim Rempe Cue Ball, ($40) & Break Speed Radar, with Radar Data Link (Android Mirroring| ($280), shipped $40) is $750.

A Picture of the engraved BraK & kit will be posted soon...

TxBullDog

Registered
On May 15 of 2001, I sold the very first BreakRAK, at the BCA 8 Ball Tournament in Las Vegas. Obviously I had already begun making these Break Shot Practice Tools, but for notoriety, we'll call the Anniversary date May 15, 2001.

We have already sold some Prototype models, so our last Black Urethane Model is on the shelf for sale & the Gold/Black Aluminum BreakRAK is ready for purchase.

We used to make an all-aluminum Model, but aluminum prices went through the roof & we went to Polyurethane

View attachment 592849

The Gold/Black models have some pluses, they are better balanced, more symmetrically balanced, don't scratch or scar as bad as the Poly Model.

We are also introducing The 2021 BreakRAK 20 year Anniversary Model (20 will be made). In May, we will offer a 20 year BreakRAK Anniversary Model, that will come with all of the BreakRAK accessories. See attached graphic depiction of the engraved model. The BreakRAK Anniversary Model will be sold in the Pro-Version only. It will be accompanied with the Radar, the GREAT Break Shot book & the Jim Rempe Training Ball, in the Pro Case. It will be engraved similar as shown.

View attachment 592850

I
Great product.
I own the black with the radar set up mounted. My only issue is sometimes the radar does not reset and read the next break shot. I have to wait or reset the radar manually.... Also radar does not seem to record sometimes and you have to shoot multiple times.... Maybe doing something wrong?

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own the black with the radar set up mounted. My only issue is sometimes the radar does not reset and read the next break shot. I have to wait or reset the radar manually.... Also radar does not seem to record sometimes and you have to shoot multiple times.... Maybe doing something wrong?
If the BreakRAK Break Speed Radar does not give you a different Number, that means you hit another Break Shot, at the same speed. That information is in the included Owner's Manual/

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member

View attachment 592849

View attachment 592850

I
You don’t ship internationally?

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, we ship internationally, but our website order form only shows flat rate purchases. Shipping internationally is a genuine mixed bag. If you want to purchase something, you have to do it through me..... cb.breakrak@gmail.com