************** New Auction Thread************

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
************** NEW AUCTION THREAD************

CHECK OUT THE WANTED/FOR SALE FORUM FOR THIS AUCTION AND DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP PLEASE

HERE IS ANOTHER CANCER BENEFIT AUCTION THREAD.......This one is for our friend and fellow forum members wife CHRIS HIGHTOWER.....Now I havent spoke with Chris and he may not like this , But I really dont care. His heart is huge and a man of much faith.....also he has been there for so many new cuemakers over the years and , also just for those looking for answers. He has done so much for this forum and the cue making industry over the years , and Now his wife has become sick with cancer. I know many of you saw how he helped with Shirley's thread and even donated his much needed money to help her out. Well now he is the one in need ( this isnt to say he is destitute) and what I think I saw on another post is He doesnt have insurance to help with the medical bills, and if you have ever had anone in your family with cancer you know they can get very high , very quick......I know Shirleys medication alone , without counting Chemo, was $ 3500 a month....so as a family of pool lovers and just general internet friends and aquaintances, I believe it would be good form to have this man and his family this auction.

If you dont want to bid on an item you can just send a Donation to his family, or look up his site, and purchase some of his items or cues for sale.... I know he takes alot of pride in his work and the things he sells, so you cant go wrong. I know this is close to Christmas and money may be tight, but this is a perfect opportunity to get that pool lover in your family a much wanted Christmas gift.

We are needing more items for this auction so if you have items to donate please Just post them here in this thread, and let those of us who will bid away on them. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR DONATION

AGAIN TO REINTERATE CHRIS DOESNT KNOW NOR DID HE ASK FOR THIS, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, THIS WAS DECIDED AFTER SOMEONE WANTED TO DONATE , AND LIKE I SAID, HE MAY NOT LIKE ME DOING THIS BUT I DONT REALLY CARE ........

SO TO GET THIS STARTED HERE ARE A FEW ITEMS FOR AUCTION......

BILLIARDBUM DONATES THE FOLLOWING
New cuetec cue
2 Jump Cues
Install leather wrap on cue (over 40 leathers in stock)
Install Leather wrap on cue #2
Old Unknown cue (might bring some good money)
2x2, or 2x3 cue case
Shaft wood for cuemaking

Let me know if you need to see pictures?

THIS AUCTION WILL RUN UNTIL DEC 13 12 AM EST....GOOD DONATING AND GOOD BIDDING

Also like the last auction your bids will include shipping in the US, all outsid the US will have to pay their own shipping, so Please consider the cost of shipping when Bidding.....NOW BID THIS UP FOR CHRIS AND HIS WIFE

BID IN THE WANTED AND FOR SALE FORUM PLEASE

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
REALLY GOOD CAUSE :) :) :) .....And I didnt want anyone to miss this opportunity to bless this family during this Holiday season.:) :)

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
Brickman said:
REALLY GOOD CAUSE :) :) :) .....And I didnt want anyone to miss this opportunity to bless this family during this Holiday season.:) :)
this is bump worthy.
M.C.

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AFTER WORK, BEFORE CHURCH BUMP :D :D :D ......Seriously guys/gals check this out and do what you can to bless this family during this holiday season.