New Carbon Fiber Shaft

art2parts

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I have new carbon fiber cue shafts I'd like you to consider. I own most of the current production models and this one plays as good as any and better than most IMO. They've been discussed a lot on this THREAD as well if you are looking for more information or you can visit my Website

My standard length is 30" with a tip diameter of 12.4 to 12.5mm and an extended pro taper. Available in virtually all joint sizes. Weight is approximately 4.2oz, so it maintains a nice forward balance where others don't..

If you've been wanting to try carbon fiber and have been scared off by the prices, then you may want to consider one of these. I have them available for $225 to $250. That's considerably less than others are asking and really not much more than a quality traditional wood shaft these days, so I am hoping you guys will give one a try.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Hey Guys,

I have new carbon fiber cue shafts I'd like you to consider. I own most of the current production models and this one plays as good as any and better than most IMO. They've been discussed a lot on this THREAD as well if you are looking for more information or you can visit my website

My standard length is 30" with a tip diameter of 12.4 to 12.5mm and an extended pro taper. Available in virtually all joint sizes. Weight is approximately 4.2oz, so it maintains a nice forward balance where others don't..

If you've been wanting to try carbon fiber and have been scared off by the prices, then you may want to consider one of these. I have them available for $225 to $250. That's considerably less than others are asking and really not much more than a quality traditional wood shaft these days, so I am hoping you guys will give one a try.

Thanks for looking
That site is sloww. Takes forever for a page to load.

art2parts

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That site is sloww. Takes forever for a page to load.

Thanks for lettiing me know. I've asked my host to see what's going on. In the meantime anyone interested can learn more HERE as well while I get that issue resolved. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and safe travels heading home if you are traveling,

cutemonster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What is the deflection comparison to other manufacturers?
Is price the main selling point of this cf shaft?
Am I buying a $200 cue with $500 quality?

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Cf shaft

Need a unilocto fit an older DP cue. Would like 30”. What’s your delivery date?

art2parts

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cutemonster,

I haven't established a test method to do a head to head comparison against other shafts in any kind of scientific method. The only testing I did was on the table playing in real situations with real people. When I started out I made a dozen of them several different ways and put them in the hands of real players in my area for feedback. I also own some other brands and let people play with mine along side others and it stands up well to say the least. It's not a cheap cue...it's a better value than the rest. Honestly, you might see some finishing flaws in mine if critiqued along side a Revo or another large mass manufacturers CF shaft, if you are looking for problems just because all of mine are hand made and hand finished. However, they are still quite nice and play better in my opinion and supported by others who believe the same. I don't have the overhead of those companies to have the need to charge that much. This price point meets my needs and give players who would like a great hitting carbon fiber shaft at an affordable price a good alternative.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

art2parts

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a unilocto fit an older DP cue. Would like 30”. What’s your delivery date?
At the moment I am taking all order through the Kickstarter site and that has 18 days left to run. KS doesn't actually charge backers anything if the campaign doesn't reach it's goal, so I couldn't ship anything prior to completion. Your shaft would only take a few days after that to complete, because I have all the components premade and ready for final assembly and fitting with your joint. Post Kickstarter, unless I get hammered, I suspect my turn time to be 3-5 days unless it's a custom request. Thanks for considering one

BlackMDX

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I have new carbon fiber cue shafts I'd like you to consider. I own most of the current production models and this one plays as good as any and better than most IMO. They've been discussed a lot on this THREAD as well if you are looking for more information or you can visit my Website

Thanks for looking

Can you do shafts with 12.75 tip diameters? That is the diameter that I am most comfortable with.

art2parts

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you do shafts with 12.75 tip diameters? That is the diameter that I am most comfortable with.
I will be offering that as well as other sizes in the coming months. I invested heavily in this diameter initially because it was one of the more popular sizes when I started down this path. I will Branch out and offer other sizes probably by the middle of February. I need to recoup some of my initial investment before stocking other sizes. If you can't try one of these at the promo price I hope you check back in February to see what sizes I'm offering.

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I just read your recent response above.
Looks like I should just sit tight until February.
Gives me something to look forward to.

Last edited:

BlackMDX

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be offering that as well as other sizes in the coming months. I invested heavily in this diameter initially because it was one of the more popular sizes when I started down this path. I will Branch out and offer other sizes probably by the middle of February. I need to recoup some of my initial investment before stocking other sizes. If you can't try one of these at the promo price I hope you check back in February to see what sizes I'm offering.

I’m already pledged for a graphite shaft. At the time, I assumed the 12.75 tip would be an option. However, if I understand your reply I would have to wait until mid Feb for that tip size, even though I’ve ordered via a pledge.

Thx

art2parts

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m already pledged for a graphite shaft. At the time, I assumed the 12.75 tip would be an option. However, if I understand your reply I would have to wait until mid Feb for that tip size, even though I’ve ordered via a pledge.

Thx
Possibly, but I would do what I could to speed that along since your where kind enough to support me with a pledge. Let's see what happens with the Kickstarter and go from there. Thanks

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What happens if you don’t get to 6 k?

That was one of my original questions as well.
If these were currently available for appx. $225,
then he'd already have my money in hand.

With only a 3-5 day turn around after reaching goal, that gives people the idea that you could be delivering the items now; receiving much more feedback than just using local players.
Probably would've already gone beyond your desired goal mark as well by now.

BlackMDX

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was one of my original questions as well.
If these were currently available for appx. $225,
then he'd already have my money in hand.

With only a 3-5 day turn around after reaching goal, that gives people the idea that you could be delivering the items now; receiving much more feedback than just using local players.
Probably would've already gone beyond your desired goal mark as well by now.

The OP should answer these questions, but here is my two cents. First, if the goal is not reached, everyone goes home empty handed, and they will not be charged anything.

If that happens, I predict there will be little or no chance to buy a shaft for $225, or even more. He needs to ramp up and automate his process, or the only people that will get a shaft are a very small circle of people.

So, if you are holding out thinking you will be able to buy one anytime for $225, I predict you will be SOL! There has to be some incentive for those that are pledging money upfront, and that can only mean higher prices for those that buy later.

MTHEORYSPORTS

MTheoryBilliardsDivision
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Backed it

Can’t wait to try one out...I made a promise to myself that I would wait to buy one at the 300 or less price point. Glad that chance came up. Looking forward to it!