@@@New Cognoscenti I'm so excited please look@@@

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got this new Cognoscenti...I've never owned a Cog before, and was truly excited to get it..Anyways I want to Thank huysmall for doing a deal with me!!! (LUCKY ME) HUY DANG..Thank you sooooooo much for being forthright .....LMAO........I can't upload my pictures of the butt, but you can see pics of this nearly excellent conditioned cue on Huys offering...Btw I have pics of the shafts... all ORIGINAL Joe Gold shafts..Enjoy guys...I have..:)


http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=287035&highlight=huysmall



DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0332_zpscf807725.jpg

DSCF0336_zps480a1da3.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well for what it's worth you still have a nice player. I have owned a couple Cogs and they are on my list of cues I wish I hadn't let go. I was fortunate enough to get an in-depth tour of Joey's shop and he is one guy that really puts a lot of care and thought into how a cue should be built so that it plays great. Having been a road player he is among that group of makers who can handle a cue like a forumla1 driver handles a car.
 
How

can you accept a shaft in that condition? The outer layer has been stripped, and obviously not by Joe Gold.
 
Man, how come my Gus shaft doesn't look that blue after over 30 years of use? The finish is long gone & I played more than 10 racks with it last Saturday! Am I doing something wrong?
 
Relax, he only played ten racks with the blue shaft :)

I know right ?? lol

Well for what it's worth you still have a nice player. I have owned a couple Cogs and they are on my list of cues I wish I hadn't let go. I was fortunate enough to get an in-depth tour of Joey's shop and he is one guy that really puts a lot of care and thought into how a cue should be built so that it plays great. Having been a road player he is among that group of makers who can handle a cue like a forumla1 driver handles a car.

I agree John Joe Gold makes a great playing cue!!

The problem here is I don't buy, or trade for projects..I wasn't given a choice to accept this cue in it's condition..That decision was made for me...

Welcome back John..
 
Last edited:
can you accept a shaft in that condition? The outer layer has been stripped, and obviously not by Joe Gold.

I know what you mean..The seller feels the shaft is in it's original condition, and it's acceptable..

I figured when I asked about the over all condition of this cue Huy would of disclosed the shaft was stripped...Huy feels a shaft stripped doesn't need to be disclosed....I'm confused..lol


Man, how come my Gus shaft doesn't look that blue after over 30 years of use? The finish is long gone & I played more than 10 racks with it last Saturday! Am I doing something wrong?

I know it's crazy this shaft has only played racks....hahahahhaha

Where the hell you been Walker???


:mad:

That darn Kamui chalk. Gets on everything.

Dude what do you expect for 28.00 a cube...:)
 
Last edited:
huysmall no comments on this nearly excellent condition cue with one slightly used shaft that's only been played 10 times, put in your case, and stored?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top