New cue

Bigzoo12

Hey guys, I just got back into game and I am looking for an new cue in the $350-400ish range. I am kinda leaning toward an meucci anw with the pro shaft but I've read about the quality issues and insure. Any ideas? I know lower end joss, lucasai, and mcdermotts are in there as well.

Thanks guy's

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Players sneaky pete will last forever and new under 100, the craftsmanship for the money is unmatched by most custom makers

Bigzoo12

Yes I do understand players makes an hell of an cue for the price I would consider the hxts but was kinda wanting something alittle on the nicer side.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
this would be my choice if i had 300-400 to spend on a new cue

a cues directly one piece purple heart butt, 60 inch cue
his craftsmanship is way up there, and hes a great dude
offers free service on them too i thought i remember him saying

Bigzoo12

Cues directly looks right up my alley, I will check that out. Been looking a bit on for sale forum just hadn't had an whole lot of time to search

terpdad

Registered
Not to take business away from anyone, but there are currently cues from Jacoby & Pechauer under $300 on clearance at Seybert's. Both companies have good reputations.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cues directly looks right up my alley, I will check that out. Been looking a bit on for sale forum just hadn't had an whole lot of time to search
Can’t go wrong with one of his cues, David is great to deal with and his cues play nicely.

BillYards

Playing Style: Wu Tang Fu
Silver Member
Players sneaky pete will last forever and new under 100, the craftsmanship for the money is unmatched by most custom makers
I agree 100%! If you go to a dealer, you can look the cues over and I got a Player SP with amazing cocobolo for about $125 and I shoot with it when I don’t want to dig the custom cues out. And mine is a two-piece!

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
I agree 100%! If you go to a dealer, you can look the cues over and I got a Player SP with amazing cocobolo for about $125 and I shoot with it when I don’t want to dig the custom cues out. And mine is a two-piece!
Mine was 75 new and shipped, has a very nice zebra wood, couldn't be happier